Thread: Brady 4 Game Suspension Upheld

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    This is what folks are forgetting today. The judge didn't rule on Brady's guilt or innocence - just on how the penalty was meted out and the conduct during the appeal.
    I don't think people are, I know I'm not. My post above was all about abuse of power, nothing to do with actual events.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    I don't think people are, I know I'm not. My post above was all about abuse of power, nothing to do with actual events.
    Some Patriot fans are crowing loudly that this ruling as exonerated their QB.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    the ruling changes nothing, certainly not what they believe. Plus, as many have mentioned, Brady's play improved in the second half, so even if he was cheating, he can't even do that right.

Sir, you're not even doing it right
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

So changes in the League office have been underway for a while now according to Jason LaCanfora.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/...guard-underway

But he disagrees with red, Roger isn't going anywhere. They are changing his cabinet. And that is probably a good thing. Troy Vincent (Football Operations), hero to Badger fans, did not cover himself with glory over how he handled the Colts/Pats game after the alert email from Grigson. His measures were partial (he was probably not aware how personally Mike Kensil was taking it) at best and because they notified NO ONE about the concern, he made it look like a trap.

Jeff Pash, General Counsel/Exec Vice President) is disliked by Kraft and has not covered himself in glory. By interposing himself in the Wells investigation and then having to decline to testify, he helped put a nail in the coffin of the Court case.

Adolpho Birch should be riding high after the 2012 CBA win, but he is apparently on the outs due to his tone deaf approach to Rice's case and continuing issues with the Union.

One can't help but wonder if some of the old guard, like Ray Anderson, senior advisor Joe Browne and former football operations executive Ron Hill were in the roles they filled for so long if things would have gone this sideways.
    Last edited by pbmax; 09-03-2015 at 06:42 PM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

They are more wrong than Wells ever was.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.