Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Rat Fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by jmbarnes101 View Post
    Is it too late to join in? If it is that's ok but figured I'd try.
    Do you get email's from PMs here at PackerRats?

If there is a space, there might not be a lot of lead time. If you haven't, you might want to set that up so you get some warning. I think you can also choose to show your email to the board if you prefer, then turn it off after the drafts.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

At this rate, jmbarnes will not only get in but be able to bring a friend or two.

We have 8 enrolled in Division Striker and 5 enrolled in Division Zool.

D Zool link to join: https://yho.com/nfl?l=946498&k=7a191...f0e48a723ea932

D Striker link to join: https://yho.com/nfl?l=905735&k=20b50...33a5d51a532a3d
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I got my shit together. I'm still likely to have a randomly selected team.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Currently we have 4 openings in our theoretical twin 10 team divisions. jmbarnes, who has played before, is up for another year. Worst case scenario currently is that one Division might have to go with 8 teams (the other stands at 9).

I have sent out another reminder to the stragglers. If anyone knows Zool, it might be time to contact the authorities. He might be fleeing prosecution out of country or perhaps was hurt while building (or sabotaging) the Wilf Palace.

But if you are thinking of doing this, now is the time to commit. And signup.

Please post before you click a link so we give everyone a chance. We can easily go over 10 if there is demand.

Zool Division:

Probably need to secure the services of a new commish. Zool has not been in touch.

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...l=1#post842865

I'm in.
    PackerRats Thompson D. Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2019,
    PackerRats Thompson D. Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2018,
    PackerRats Pick'Em 2016-17 Champ + Packers year Survival Football Champ 2017,
    Rats Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2013,
    Ratz Survival Football Champ 2012,
    PackerRats1 Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmdk View Post
    I'm in.
    Nevermind, I see you are in Striker.

OK, Striker has 10 teams and is close to a draft time.

Zool got to 8 teams tonight and we got a volunteer for Commish (thanks to Cheesehead Craig!).

So I think we are good to launch. Let's hope it runs better than the Packer Defense and Special Teams.

We still have room if the original volunteers show up or newcomers want in. Zool Division has room for 2 more teams now. And prior to the draft, we can expand from 10 teams.

Zool Division just got to 9 members with BZnDallas signing up. Striker at 10.

We should be good to go. Check you Division's thread in the Fantasy Sports forum to choose or debate the draft time.

We can add more if people sign up. One more would make us an even ten across the board.

Apologies to everyone who had to wait. Things in life come up that you can't anticipate. I'll be around for the draft.

Hope you and yours are alright Zool.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

I think this means Zool was the women hiking in the Sierra Nevada mountains, lost for 9 days with a couple of broken bones. Glad the rangers found you alive and able to draft.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Apologies to everyone who had to wait. Things in life come up that you can't anticipate. I'll be around for the draft.
    No sweat. You wanna be commish since you volunteered first? If not, I'll just stay on.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

CCraig, we just had a late update to roster lineup in Striker Division. It was something we left up to Striker and he just got the change make.

Instead of 3 WR, going 2 RB, 2 RB, 1 Flex (RB/WR)

Please confirm you can change this in Zool. Also, Yahoo lists this position as R/W, can anyone who uses Yahoo and Flex confirm that R/W is correct for Flex?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    Hope you and yours are alright Zool.
    Thanks Skin. Nothing like that, just working 60-70 hours per week right now and come home and take care of the baby. It should calm down after next week.

Somebody send a mass email to the Zool League and include everyone.

Have Cheese add a Flex position to the roster and drop one WR. Then please confirm that Flex is Yahoo is listed as R/W.

are we really picking at midnight tomorrow night?

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    are we really picking at midnight tomorrow night?
    Its fixed. 8 PM CDT

Not that I haven't prepared, but the Yahoo flex position is RB/WR only, right?

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Not that I haven't prepared, but the Yahoo flex position is RB/WR only, right?
    Seems that way. Does RB include fullbacks? I have a hunch about Kuhn this year.