OK, Striker has setup a League for DII Striker and sent PMs with link for the members to use to join up. My link went automatically to a team page inside the Striker's League. No League ID or password needed. Literally plopped me into the Division as a League member without another mouse click.

Now I have a Yahoo login that was active and remembered. So the invite link not only took me to the League page, but also had a team name set to my Yahoo user name. Unsure what would have happened if I did not have a Yahoo login. One there, the Fantasy menubar, under the banner ad, has a link for My Team and then Edit Team Info. You can then do the normal team setup, choosing a name, avatar and the email address you want alerts sent to, etc. All other Yahoo controls are there, including setting up a player list for Auto Draft.

Playoffs for this League are set for Week 15 and 16, which means we have a 14 Week Rat League Season, with a manually tracked 2 Week playoff for the top 2 teams in each Division. If there is a tie in the Division, we'll let Yahoo sort it out by whatever tiebreak they use. If that doesn't happen, we'll break ties inside the Division with highest total points scored first, followed by highest total points scored against. If somehow that doesn't do it, I will flip a coin and post the result as a GIF.

Let us know if you can successfully navigate to join.