13. BZnDallas
    14. Tony Oday
    15. Skinbasket
    16. denverYooper
    17. Spaulding
    18. wist43
    19. Travbrew
    20. LEWCWA

OK let's leave this thread here for any stragglers. Anyone seen or heard from jmbarnes101? But I am going to create a new thread in the Fantasy Sports forum for this year's League. http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...ntasy-Football

We still have until Aug 12th to sign up, after which we will assign Divisions and announce commissioners so that they can begin the process of setting a draft date.

Speaking of Commissioners, we need one more volunteer.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Mods or Mad, can you sticky the FF and Pick 'Em thread in the Fantasy Sports forum and un-sticky the older ones? Thanks.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Still need a commish for Division #2

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I'd do it, but I'm just too busy... got a baby comin in a few weeks - wife is strugglin a bit.
    wist

i'd much rather quit then have to be commish again

bunch of cry baby pussies

I can serve as a commish if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    max, you gonna get this thing goin??
    Last edited by wist43; 08-17-2015 at 10:13 PM.
    wist

Yeah. Divisions coming up tomorrow morning.

Sorry for the delay.

Divisions have been selected randomly.

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...l=1#post841575

Have asked Zool to setup the first Division and report back any non-default rules that Rat Leagues use on Yahoo so that Striker can setup his Division in the same way. We have already specified scoring we will use.

NFL starts late this year, on Thursday Sept. 10. Plenty of time to get a draft schedule agreed to. We always have people who need to Auto Draft, so let's make sure they have some time to get that setup. I always prefer the last week of preseason games so I can watch my draftees get hurt while drafting, but the final decision rests with the Commissioners.

Division is set

https://yho.com/nfl?l=812441&k=2a0a6...1d7e44e5c004be

Scoring is set the same as PB posted in the FF board. Let me know if you can't join. They changed the invite style this year.

Zool, I had to "send" you an invitation. Said the link was incorrect something or another. Or maybe you're just doing this to make me feel self-conscious.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Try again. I set the league to open. They changed the commissioner tools this year and it's completely counter-intuitive.

It say:

Your invitation link for this league does not seem to be valid! Make sure you followed the correct link, or ask the commissioner to send you the link again using the form below.

Your invitation link for this league does not seem to be valid! Make sure you followed the correct link, or ask the commissioner to send you the link again using the form below.

Yeah... it tells me twice. You might have to repost the link now you changed it
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Z, how many weeks of the season is the League running?

Did you change any other defaults other than scoring?

Need to let Striker know. Thanks for getting it started.

Brewmeister Rat Starter Travbrew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    It say:

Yeah... it tells me twice. You might have to repost the link now you changed it
    I got the same message
    Semper Fi
    "Hhhmmm, beer..my only vice."

Blog Entries
    I was hoping to be in the same Division as Skin so we could play for fifty singles at a b@@by bar

That second division............a boatload of talent...and Red............lol
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

same error msg.

OK, let's give Zool another day to get back to us.

If not, Striker, why don't you go ahead and setup D II, use the scoring posted here (and in FF) and let's see if we can solve the sign-up issue. Do this something after Sunday morning.

Please just make sure we get at least 2 weeks at the end of the season to have a Rat Bowl 4 team playoff. So regular season for this should end Week 14 or Week 15. If either of those is the default, accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    I was hoping to be in the same Division as Skin so we could play for fifty singles at a b@@by bar

That second division............a boatload of talent...and Red............lol
    i hate you

gonna be fun to beat your ass again like the good old days

What's the status on this?
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson