"1) Dunderdummy ran the 2-4 as his base"

I don't think the Packer defensive coaches thinks of "2-4" the way you do, especially with Perry on the field.

"2) Dunderdummy played the 2-4 in short yardage and goal line often times. He played it inside the 10 yd line with goal to go. There's just no excuse for that."

Yes there is an excuse (reason), but you disagree with it.

"3) We no longer have "the fat guys" to run a traditional 3-4, hence we have to run the Elephant/hybrid in base - which is fine with me given our personnel."

I totally agree. Some of this was just out of the Packers hands or alternatively (or at the same time), they did an ineffective job replacing Pickett, Jolly, and coaching Raji.

"4) Given our personnel, the same arguments apply to the nickel, i.e. we should be running a 3-3, so Perry can have his hand in the dirt;"

This is what the coaches believe they are doing

"5) If it is as likely as not to be a run, you can go with Richardson are your nickelback; if it is more likely to be a pass, go with one of the midgets.

Q: Haven't heard anything about Richardson in this camp - is he hurt?? Is he running in any of the sub packages??"

They liked Hyde then Rollins. Richardson is a third option, but is the second with Rollins on injured list.