Thread: 2015 Packers Training Camp and Triage Center

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 8m8 minutes ago
    Toward end of 11-on-11 period, #Packers rookie WR had an explosive run on end-around that got Nitschke Field fans excited.

I GET THE SENSE THIS WIL BE THE MOST ASKED QUESTION OF SPORTS RADIO AFTER EVERY CLOSE GAME/LOSS? WHY NOT MORE MONTGOMERY/END AROUNDS?

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 6m6 minutes ago
    Burnett nearly has third pick of camp. Rodgers pass bounces off his hands.

AT SOME POINT RED MAY HAVE TO RECLASSIFY HIM AS NOT OVERPAID

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 4m4 minutes ago
    #Packers past, present and future GMs? (Present, past and future, I should say.) Ted Thompson, Ron Wolf, Eliot Wolf.

RON LOOKS GOOD!

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 7m7 minutes ago
    Lacy powers through the pads. #PackersCamp

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 6m6 minutes ago
    Gunter with nice jam/pass breakup on Rodgers throw to Nelson on a slant. Each day the UDFA CB from @MiamiHurricanes makes at least one play.

HE IS ALREADY DELIVERING ON HEIGHTENED EXPECTATIONS

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 5m5 minutes ago
    Pinkard gets separation from sebetic but Hundley under threw it

HUNDLEY NOT HAVING A GREAT CAMP SO FAR

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 18s19 seconds ago
    Only two rookies on kickoff coverage are Damarious Randall and Jake Ryan. McCarthy said he was going to use more vets on ST.

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 26s27 seconds ago
    Goodson pretty much on all the KO and PUnt teams I've seen so far. Same for Banjo

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 2m2 minutes ago
    Try No. 2 at #Packers dime D. Thanks for the corrections:

23 29 76 90 33 37
    56 58 52
    42 21

Tyler Dunne ‏@TyDunne 9s9 seconds ago
    EJ Manuel just went 0 for 5 in this team period vs the one's. Underthrew Marquise Goodwin deep and Darby nearly picked it off.

JUST WANTED TO MENTION THAT TY DUNNE PROBABLY GOT A PROMOTION MOVING BACK TO BUFFALO, BUT WILL BE PUNISHED AS WELL

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 59s60 seconds ago
    Sometimes erratic but Masthay still has a hell of a leg on kickoffs

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 1m1 minute ago
    Jake Ryan and Randall getting snaps with one KOC. Palmer also on it
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

MORE GUNTER: http://www.packersnews.com/story/spo...ason/28948885/

He wears #36. Its fate.

Red Flags: Slow 40 time at Combine. His height varies from 6' even to 6' 2", weight varies from 196 to 201. Might be PED user, possible body dysmorphia, possibly a pod person.

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 7m7 minutes ago
    Rodgers drops a deep ball in the net (after rubbing the ball's laces on the grass) during #Packers ol' bucket drill.

PRETTY SURE THAT'S ILLEGAL NOW.

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 14s14 seconds ago
    Adrian Hubbard up slow after last team snap. Meanwhile Hundley hit Montgomery on deep leaping catch. Best throw as a packer to date

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 15s15 seconds ago
    Montgomery ends team drills with leaping highlight catch over Hunter deep downfield.

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 21s22 seconds ago
    Hubbard back in no huddle

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 4s5 seconds ago
    And he just lumped out again

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 1m1 minute ago
    Hubbard limped off after one play

WEAKNESSES: INDECISIVE, LEG
    Last edited by pbmax; 08-01-2015 at 10:42 AM.

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 1m1 minute ago
    Best play I've seen today was in earlier 11-on-11 on a deep ball by Hundley that Ty Montgomery went up and made phenomenal catch vs Gunter,

GUNTER MORTAL, MONTGOMERY MAY NOT BE

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 6s7 seconds ago
    #Packers OLB Andy Mulumba beats Don Barclay for a sack of Scott Tolzien during 11-on-11 no-huddle. Had a very good three days.

WILDE MUST HAVE GOTTEN A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP LAST NIGHT, HE IS ALL OVER THIS PRACTICE

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 17s17 seconds ago
    Jimmie Hunt with a nice sideline grab. May have pushed off of Randall but no flag. Great catch. That's it for practice at 2:30