Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Packers Training Camp and Triage Center

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 6h6 hours ago
    Hottest practice of the year. Lasted about 90 minutes.

Hundley goes two passes and into the end zone to end practice in 2-minute drill against the 3s.
    2 retweets 4 favorites
    Reply Retweet 2 Favorite 4

Working on insides kicks again. I'm sure they want one against them in the preseason. I can only imagine if they botched it at home.

TE Mitchell Henry hauls makes a catch wearing that club on his hand. One-armed body catch.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 7h7 hours ago
    Then Rollins gets beat on a comeback by Janis.

Rodgers hits Nelson on deep cross against Rollins. Nelson a good step ahead.

Blanchard completes deep ball to Rajion Neal against Sean Richardson. Nice catch by Neal.

Hundley playing with a lot more confidence. He's completing throws into tighter spots.

Mike Neal is doing everything and is lining up as the starter at ROLB. Perry remains sidelined.

Cobb with a big drop on corner route from Rodgers.

Barclay starting out at LT with No. 1 offense with Bakhtiari out.

13 guys out total today. New guys out are Bakhtiari, Perillo Boyd, and Sebetic. Kowalski and Richardson have returned.

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 6h6 hours ago
    #Packers PR man @JTWahlers said Bakhtiari, Boyd both had knee injuries. No word on severity. Both were at practice, so not likely serious.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

From Packer Report

INJURY REPORT
    Old injuries: WR Adrian Coxson (concussion), WR Javess Blue (shoulder) CB Damarious Randall (groin), CB Tay Glover-Wright (hamstring), CB Demetri Goodson (calf), CB Kyle Sebetic (ankle), OLB Nick Perry (groin), DT Mike Daniels (ankle), TE Justin Perillo (concussion), WR Jared Abbrederis (concussion), DT Letroy Guion (hamstring).
    New injuries: LT David Bakhtiari (knee), DT Josh Boyd (knee).
    Returned: OT Vince Kowalski (concussion).
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

http://www.packersnews.com/story/spo...spot/31804815/

"Janis doesn't look like he's real fast," speedy cornerback Sam Shields said, "but as soon as you guard him, he'll get past you."
    Racist.

Not really. All tall people look slower because they need fewer strides to cover the same distance. :P

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    Not really. All tall people look slower because they need fewer strides to cover the same distance. :P
    How tall is Jordy? Maybe that's why he's been fooling DBs all these years, it's not because he's white after all!
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    How tall is Jordy? Maybe that's why he's been fooling DBs all these years, it's not because he's white after all!
    There is definitely something to that, Nelson is 6' 3" and has a huge top gear, but he is not the quickest out of the gate.

Janis is 6' 3" as well.

Radall is back today.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 5m5 minutes ago
    Good breakup of Rodgers to Adams slant by Randall. P

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 33m33 minutes ago
    Gunter good coverage on Rodgers back shoulder to White.

Its like the Antuan Edwards/Fred Vinson/Mike McKenzie draft, but this one seems like it might work out. TBF, Randall also got turned around by Cobb, but still, nice to see him back.
    Last edited by pbmax; 08-17-2015 at 01:36 PM.

As long as one of them pans out, it'll be fine. Can't hit anything over the fence if you're afraid of striking out...

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 2h2 hours ago
    Damarious Randall is back in pads

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 2h2 hours ago
    Josh Boyd is back but Casey Hayward not suited up today

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 1h1 hour ago
    No BJ Raji in early walk through. Boyd, Pennel and Thornton working on base line

RAJI IS PRACTICING, JUST KEEP READING

Rollins working boundary opposite Shields with Hayward sitting

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 1h1 hour ago
    McCarthy expressed a bit of uncertainty about whether Clay Matthews would practice today. He is indeed practicing. #Packers

Thirteen DNPs so far: Coxson, Blue, Glover-Wright, Hayward, Goodson, Sebetic, Perry, Bakhtiari, Daniels, Perillo, Abbrederis, Guion, Gaston

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 56m56 minutes ago
    Mason Crosby field goals:
    33G
    37G
    43G
    46G
    48G
    51 - Masthay runs after "fire" call
    51G

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 55m55 minutes ago
    Crosby perfect through crosswind. Hits from 33, 37, 43, 46, 48 and 51. Masthay holding on all of them.

UPHILL. BOTH WAYS. PLUS THE SNOW AND LIGHTNING.

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 55m55 minutes ago
    Randall Cobb doing some jamming to "Fuel" by @Metallica during first #Packers regeneration period. http://shz.am/t246029

DIDN'T PEG RANDALL AS A METALLICA FAN.

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 54m54 minutes ago
    Ha Clinton Dix breaks through for a TFL in halfline

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 52m52 minutes ago
    White schools Gunter with double move but ball is overthrown.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 53m53 minutes ago
    Beautiful deep ball Tolzien to Montgomery against Richardson.

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 52m52 minutes ago
    This doesn't mean anything, but Casey Hayward is watching practice while David Bakhtiari is not. #Packers

SECRET SURGERY. ALSO, BAD IMPETUS FOR TWEET.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 51m51 minutes ago
    Cobb with a great route vs. Randall. Turned the rookie around.

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 48m48 minutes ago
    Daniels and Guion out here now but no sign of Gaston

HE AND BACH ARE SWAPPING FACES

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 51m51 minutes ago
    Ed Williams makes fingertip catch on deep ball drawing huge ovation but ball squirts out as he rolls on ground.

ED "TOOLCHEST" WILLIAMS

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 32m32 minutes ago
    #Packers No. 1 offense without 69:

17 18 67 71 63 70 75 87
    12 89

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 40m40 minutes ago
    Palmer and Bradford getting reps together inside with 1s.

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 40m40 minutes ago
    #Packers No. 3 RB John Crockett with nifty move on 11-on-11 run, then limps slightly after making cut. Testing left ankle/foot now.

HIS ANKLE IS NOT HEALTHY YET

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 45m45 minutes ago
    Rollins getting first snaps at LC in place of injured Hayward. Randall gets next turns there.

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 5m5 minutes ago
    #Packers new injuries:

Casey Hayward - quad

Bruce Gaston - illness

It's spreading to the anterior side of the leg... RIP Casey.

Hayward will be just a memory a year from now. The leg injuries are adding up. For the first time over the weekend, I saw one writer comment that the accumulated injuries seem to have sapped his speed and suddenness so far in camp. Not the same player he was as a rookie.

All the more reason to draft R&R...

agreed that the leg injuries are getting old with casey

i don't like that bak's out. he didn't look good in the first preseason game. he needs the work. and the #3 tackle barclay looks even worse

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post

i don't like that bak's out. he didn't look good in the first preseason game. he needs the work. and the #3 tackle barclay looks even worse
    Actually, I'm wondering if the knee was the reason for his sub-par performance. If that's the case, what he needs is rest/rehab, not work. He's a veteran. He probably doesn't need to play in every pre-season game to be ready for the season.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post

Yeah, man.

The DB boys are hurtin' for certain.

Bahk looked bad, Barclay looked like he was recently introduced to the game.

Could the "Tretter to OT" move be considered?

Make him the OT & C back-up?

So... What's the deal with Boyd? Seemed primed for improvement after last year, but it sounds like Bruce Gsston has surpassed him. Pennel is looking good as backup NT, but we were supposed to see more from Boyd...

Jay Bilas ‏@JayBilas 2h2 hours ago
    Winner.

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 39m39 minutes ago
    McCarthy on injuries: David Bakhtiari (knee) is on a program that will keep him out a week. Clay Matthews won't practice today (elbow).

Pete Dougherty ‏@PeteDougherty 39m39 minutes ago
    MM on young TEs: Rodgers has jumped to front of class, practiced very well. Everyone else banging away, special teams need to make mark

Pete Dougherty ‏@PeteDougherty 38m38 minutes ago
    MM on if ever do joint practice: i have thought about it, situation here unique, never take this team out of GB.With new CBA not open to it

Pete Dougherty ‏@PeteDougherty 38m38 minutes ago
    MM on getting 33 snaps from starting O at NE: that was goal, play fast, as many plays as possible. Way been playing for couple years.