I set up a Specific New League for any Packerrat to join in and try a Pro Pickem experience specifically for this Season'r Playoffs.

If you read the instructions in the original post this thread there's more than enough info. to getn you comfortable with this competition and gets you started towards knowing more ALL NFL.

Info that you need to know:

See pack backin rats playoffs:

a) The Group ID # is: 57246

b) The Group Password is: lombardi2015

RAISE YOUR NFL IQ !

I cannot over emphasize the growth you'll experience as an NFL fan and participating in a PRO PICK EM Challenge.

YOU will amaze yourself in terms of your knowledge right now Vs a large portion of the NFL Sports media and so called NFL Experts.

PLEASE come and enter this event at Packerrats and win a trophy. Trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

This experience may show you there's really nothing to winning a Pro Pickem' event. Who cannot predict which team will win any matchup ! That's got to be too east ...right. Welll it's like baseball and well....here comes the pitch and you swing and you...........?????? .....and YOU .........#%@(?|^#$ ........... that's right. Sometimes itn justb isn't easy. Therein lies the challenge of the Pro Pickem' and in my experience and this over a decade now it's really something else. I guarantee you'll become a more gifted NFL fan in terms of overall NFL IQ.

Here are the current standings with just week 17 to go before we move to our Playoff Pro Pickem.

NOTE: I advise y'all to continue picking if it's made available on the Regular Season PRO PICKEM.

You may elect to enter the above NEWc PRO PICKEM I've set up but play out the Regular Season's as well.

There's one heck of a race for at least two trophies left to decide.

GOOD LUCK TO Y'ALL.

Bert Bosch...woodbuck27

Standings On Tues. Dec 29, 2015 After MNF and to end of WEEK 16. Just Week 17 Remains for OUR leagues Final positioning. PLEASE >>> Continue this PRO PICKEM as you so desire and it's made available.

Rank ....Pick Set Name ..................... Total Pts .......... W-L

1. ........... Bert Bosch ..........................1297 .........150 - 90

2. ................. esoxx...........................1266 ..........147 - 93

3....PR FYI is nesting extremism ...........1264 .......... 146 - 94

4. ..... CaliforniaCheez ........................1263 ...........143 - 97

5........ThunderDan .............................1231.......... 141 - 99

6..............................KYPack ..............1180...........135 - 105

7. ........Eddie Lacy Trucking Company ...1172..........142 - 98

8. .......................superfan .................1142..........131 - 109

9.....RAGONKFORCE (bzndallas) ...........1135............129 - 111

10.. ...........................wpony ...............682.............85 - 155

AGAIN ....GOOD LUCK in Week 17.

Thanks all for participating.

I'm positive you learned something more NFL because your a part of OUR PRO PICKEM. This year hopefully you experienced a growth in your NFL ..........I Q.

Bert Bosch.......woodbuck27