Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are all the Bear trolls?

Where are all the Bear trolls?

JSO forum is littered with Bear trolls taking advantage of last season's success. And, there are plenty of references to this site over there. Why don't they post over here?
    My theory is that this forum scares them. By reading their posts, it becomes obvious that they are mostly unintelligent boobs. Some of them probably do some lurking over here. They must be afraid to post though.

Baddest Bear is a member here, but we haven't heard from him in a while. Perhaps they can't handle the fact that we hold them up to Rastak standards and they just can't compete?
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Baddest Bear is a member here, but we haven't heard from him in a while. Perhaps they can't handle the fact that we hold them up to Rastak standards and they just can't compete?
    Yes, they see this is a place for mostly rational football chatter. Being that some of them are probably in grade school, this site probably scares them off.

I knew it! Rastak is a BEAR TROLL
    PackerRats Thompson D. Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2019,
    PackerRats Thompson D. Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2018,
    PackerRats Pick'Em 2016-17 Champ + Packers year Survival Football Champ 2017,
    Rats Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2013,
    Ratz Survival Football Champ 2012,
    PackerRats1 Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2006.

They know Madtown isn't messing around, and if they post the same gibberish here that they do over there, they'll have a short stay. A little trash talk is fine, but if it ruins the experience here for Packer fans, then so long.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    ahaha,
    You got something against boobs? MMMMM..... Booooobs.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig
    ahaha,
    You got something against boobs? MMMMM..... Booooobs.
    You're right, those boobs are quite delicious.

I recently checked out a bears fan forum and they are really enjoying their status as NFCN champs. They also are predicting a massacre (in their favor) on Sept 10. After grossman's TD last night a couple of posters were actually saying, "I think we have really found our QB now".

That kind of wishful thinking and fickle, roller-coaster mentality is alive and well on all forums I suspect, including ours. But to hell with too much introspection: we have the bears right where we want them! Look for an upset to the world next week at Lambeau!!

How is that for wishful thinking?!?

lack of trolls is why I LOVE it here.
    What the hell is going on out there!!??

Of course he's going to be nice, he's a closet Packer fan!

Blog Entries
    The Bear Trolls are very disrespectful over at JS; some of their games would not be tolerated in here and I think they know that. DaBaddest Bear has been a decent guy in here and when he comes back I'd expect he'd continue to be respectful.

Senior Rat Veteran Dabaddestbear's Avatar
    I am here and waiting for the final cuts to be made before I talk my smack. I smash them over there not becuz I am afraid of this site but becuz I trully feel the football IQ over there needs me to give them some direction.

But trust me I dont think you want some of my fellow Bear fans from Jsonline over here. They have ways of getting under most packer fans skin.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabaddestbear
    I am here and waiting for the final cuts to be made before I talk my smack. I smash them over there not becuz I am afraid of this site but becuz I trully feel the football IQ over there needs me to give them some direction.

But trust me I dont think you want some of my fellow Bear fans from Jsonline over here. They have ways of getting under most packer fans skin.
    Doesnt matter what you fear or dont. This is a PACKERS site and for PACKERS fans. There is 0 tolerance on troll behavior like on other places so as long as you have been cool like you have so far then things will be OK.

BTW - Last time I asked you to remove one of those pictures in your sig. One is good enough. I will pick one for you now.

That's only because they're both annoying and stupid. And they only show up after wins. Not a bear fan to be seen after that Carolina game.

I am here and waiting for the final cuts to be made before I talk my smack.
    Lets hope the the cuts he's talking about concern his frontal lobotomy surgery. I know it can only help curb the silly sounds a b**rs troll makes. Smack, giggle and burp.

I smash them over there not becuz I am afraid of this site but becuz I trully feel the football IQ over there needs me to give them some direction.
    The only direction a b**rs troll is capable of giving comes in the form of a downward spiral devoid of reason, logic and class.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker

Doesnt matter what you fear or dont. This is a PACKERS site and for PACKERS fans. There is 0 tolerance on troll behavior like on other places so as long as you have been cool like you have so far then things will be OK.
    thats like a white man telling a black man that as long as he sits down and shut up and sit in the back of the resturant everything will be ok cuz this is a white mans resturant. What kind of bias crap is this?

BTW - Last time I asked you to remove one of those pictures in your sig. One is good enough. I will pick one for you now.
    Awww, you removed my pic of Brett getting smashed in favor of Hawk looking likes a retard. How sweet.

Look I can care less what you tolerate. If want to be GB Kool-aid police then so be it. Let me make somethng clear to you. I will talk about how much the Packers suck no matter what site I am on becase they SUCK! I have noticed you guys ripping a new one towards each other with no holds barred but when a Bear fan says something you cant seem to twist your panties out your arsses.

I came to this site originally cuz it gave you more freedom to say what you will as long as I wasnt dishing out death threats, but I can tell from your slighted response that you are slicing that option in half. Do you realize without trolls from other teams a sports forum falls by the wasteside since there is no one to challenge the ideas of the natives? Trust me man, you dont want to run a football forum like a dictatorship.

So, I will be here until you guys think of some idiotic reason to ban me(although that will be a first from any fan forum).

Now back to the topic at hand.
    Your packers suck and there is no way they win more than 6 games this year. Now take your candy arss to my prediction thread and explain to me otherwise beyond the spiked kool-aide you sippin.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell

That's only because they're both annoying and stupid. And they only show up after wins. Not a bear fan to be seen after that Carolina game.
    I was present before and after the Bears loss. Check my track record kid.
    Now how about you make a prediction for the Bears game and showing up afterwards?

Thicken up the skins, people. dabaddestbear is pretty fun - completely biased, but fine for 'real' football discussion. We need a pet Teddy around here - lighten up.

Is he your husband, FavreChild? You're always sticking up for him. He's toned down his rhetoric compared to the old days on JSO, but he's mostly all homeristic trash talk.

I don't remember sticking up for him before, but I do like people who stir the pot - without being complete jackholes. It's an underrated skill. Gettin' under people's skin a bit without really pissing them off. It's a good study of human nature.

Which is why I loved MOBB so much.