Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Where are all the Bear trolls?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarlam!
    I want to go on record as saying I found the stuff on the locked thread below contempt and certainly not worthy of this forum as I have come to know and love it.

I applaud both Teddy Trolls for their patiance clearly demonstrated, and I think that you showed a lot of class over there.

Thanks for proving the vast majority of posters here correct in their assumptions/positions. Respect.

Good Points Tarlem,

I spoke good words about DaBaddest Bear a while back; I hope he can add to the forum like I think he can.

SEVEN MORE DAYS TO FB GAME ONE !

Cheers,
    B

Quote Originally Posted by FavreChild
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabaddestbear
    For the record I stay in Milwaukee so I have convinced a large share of Packer fans to accept this Bear love in the most gracious way.
    Yes, you are the one who frequents The Major, right? I'm positive I have seen you there before "knowing" who you were...I can't hate anyone who enjoys Major Gooslby's as much as I do.

Welcome, BEARMAN. Yes, I do want/like a little rivalry. Isn't that the whole point? I hope we have posters from all our opponents this year. Packer fans are supposed to be the most gracious and classy fans anywhere. I take pride in anyone who helps uphold that reputation.

I wish I would have checked that place out when I was in Milwaukee. I only saw Milwaukee Ale House, Mo's Irish Pub, Water Street Brewing Co and Rock Bottom. By the way, thebartender at Mo's gave me lots of shit right off the bat...but he turned out to be pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by BEARMAN
    If you have to ask about my sig, then that just shows how illiterate you are.
    That made my day. One of the Bear Trolls pointing out how SOMEONE ELSE is illiterate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabaddestbear
    And why is it when someone tells some of you guys to stop being a football bigot you are quick to call one of your own fellow Packer fans a traitor or having some type of secret love affair with the enemy? For the record I stay in Milwaukee so I have convinced a large share of Packer fans to accept this Bear love in the most gracious way.
    That's right.......GO BEARS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell

Is that Soldier Field?

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak
    I wish I would have checked that place out when I was in Milwaukee. I only saw Milwaukee Ale House, Mo's Irish Pub, Water Street Brewing Co and Rock Bottom. By the way, thebartender at Mo's gave me lots of shit right off the bat...but he turned out to be pretty cool.
    Rastak, I would have to say you did pretty good for your first go-round in the Brew City. And The Major will always be there. We all know you're going to go back for Summerfest or whatever the case may be in an upcoming year. Be sure to say hi to Freeway for me at Goolsby's. Can't wait to get back there when I come home to Wisconsin.

And I always make friends with fans of the opposing team. It's fun!

I don't care who you are, ... those pics are fuuuuny ! LOL

GO BEARS !
    NFCN Champs 2005 & 2006, NFC Champs 2006

"Some people go though life wondering if they have made a difference, ... Marines do not have that problem." - Ronald Regan