Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2015 Preseason Games Thread

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    Seemed like he made a good tackle or force late in the 4th quarter, Red.

He looked OK then.

Did he get nailed later than that?
    i think so. i don't remember him coming back in after that. but my attention span was pretty much shot by that time

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i think so. i don't remember him coming back in after that. but my attention span was pretty much shot by that time
    I got the impression Ha Ha was absolutely exhausted by the time they finally took the starters out. Our guys were running around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to subdue Chip Kelly's fast break offensive scheme all night long.

Jarrett Boykin released by Panthers

Quote Originally Posted by wpony View Post
    Jarrett Boykin released by Panthers
    Not a good sign that Boykin couldn't even make the last round of cuts with Panthers. Their WR situation is bad with the injury to Kelvin Benjamin. They just traded for Seattle's Kevin Norwood.

Jeez, what happened to this guy? Is he like Flynn and has an undiagnosed injury?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Barclay graded out much better in pass pro in Game 3.

http://www.scout.com/nfl/packers/sto...o-being-donnie

Think that is a free one.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Jeez, what happened to this guy? Is he like Flynn and has an undiagnosed injury?

I wonder if his maturity level was badly injured after that supposed break-out year in Green Bay.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

There must be something wrong with Boykins attitude I was just reading at one of the panthers sites that they were shocked when they released him he was 2nd for receptions on the team so far in the preseason with 9 and led with team in yds with 93 which dos not seam like many but that to me sounds like trouble with the system more than the wr, if that leads the team. With all the panthers troubles at wrs. this yr why would you get rid of your 2nd best WR so far in camp and they were saying at least he could catch the ball so it sounds like they have alot of drops there?

wow, does our second string suck

o-line not good

another shit punt that was almost blocked

Saints receivers running unfettered through Packers secondary.

nice first route by abby

Terrible route by White

Palmer nice force filling from inside, but no one helped.

Elliot has to find his way to reg season snaps

Rollins with nice force

Quentin Rollins Band with great inside coverage on 3rd

Abby can do punt return. No one else has that shake on the team.

Based on pregame warmups, running back Eddie Lacy, receiver Davante Adams, offensive linemen Bryan Bulaga, David Bakhtiari and Josh Sitton, nose tackle B.J. Raji, linebackers Clay Matthews and Julius Peppers, and cornerbacks Casey Hayward and Sam Shields are healthy starters who will not play tonight.

Update: The only starters playing the opening series were defensive linemen Mike Daniels and Letroy Guion. On offense, tight end Andrew Quarless played the opening series. Center Corey Linsley and safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix were in uniform but did not play.

Burnett also a no go tonight

Vujnovich got worked on left run from Left Tackle

If Ripkowski catches the ball the first touch, he goes for 12.

Walker gives up long sack on wide DE move.

Janis has to run through the arrival of the ball on that one. It was on target to his outside shoulder.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 55m55 minutes ago
    Vujnovich, Taylor, Tretter, Walker and Barclay the OL - left to right.

Barclay did not stay at RT all that long. Unless he was hurt, he seems safe.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 52m52 minutes ago
    Gunter and Randall, not Rollins and Randall, start at corner.

Randall demoted or locked up a depth chart spot?

KO coverage at 4:50 looked competent.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Elliot has to find his way to reg season snaps
    all he does is make plays when he's on the field

how can we not find a way to get him out there more often?