Thread: Official 2015 Preseason Games Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    I only saw the Bills/Browns game but man are we spoiled! That was some brutal QBing to witness last night on both sides. Tolzien would be a MAJOR upgrade for both of these clubs.
    Thank god for that!

My question is whether it is Tolzien or the Packer's system. How much better would their QBs look in the Packer's system? Classic chicken or the egg question.

Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
    Thank god for that!

My question is whether it is Tolzien or the Packer's system. How much better would their QBs look in the Packer's system? Classic chicken or the egg question.
    It's probably a little bit of both, but the QBs for both the Browns and the Bills are trash, imo. After watching the Bills defense last year, then getting Rex Ryan - I thought, Oh shit - all they need is a good QB and they can make a run. Alas, good QBs are hard to come by.

Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
    Thank god for that!

I think what we see today in Tolzien is because of the coaching he's received (plus the fact he is a tireless worker).