Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2015 Preseason Games Thread

Go Manziel!
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

EJ Manuel looking competent against the dregs of the Brownies.

I only saw the Bills/Browns game but man are we spoiled! That was some brutal QBing to witness last night on both sides. Tolzien would be a MAJOR upgrade for both of these clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    I only saw the Bills/Browns game but man are we spoiled! That was some brutal QBing to witness last night on both sides. Tolzien would be a MAJOR upgrade for both of these clubs.
    Thank god for that!

My question is whether it is Tolzien or the Packer's system. How much better would their QBs look in the Packer's system? Classic chicken or the egg question.

Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
    Thank god for that!

My question is whether it is Tolzien or the Packer's system. How much better would their QBs look in the Packer's system? Classic chicken or the egg question.
    It's probably a little bit of both, but the QBs for both the Browns and the Bills are trash, imo. After watching the Bills defense last year, then getting Rex Ryan - I thought, Oh shit - all they need is a good QB and they can make a run. Alas, good QBs are hard to come by.

Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
    Thank god for that!

I think what we see today in Tolzien is because of the coaching he's received (plus the fact he is a tireless worker).

It helps that scoots has a plus arm.

Here's a link for the PFF grades for the Pats game.

No surprise both Tolzien and Hundley get love. Same for Gunter and Rollins. But Thornton and Gaston, as well as James Vaughters, graded well.

http://imgur.com/a/m3VLX

Watching this Philly / Baltimore game... So far, none of Flacco's passes have fallen incomplete.

Problem is... two of them have been caught by Iggles DBs...

tom terrific had another horrible game. mind on other things?

Chip Kelly seemed much more pleased by his offense versus the Ravens. If he proves a decent GM for his coach, they are going to be dangerous on offense. Even if they are relying on Allen Barbre.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Olivia Harlan ‏@Olivia_Harlan 45m45 minutes ago
    Was told Bakhtiari didn't make trip to Pittsburgh, Barclay will fill in-1st time playing LT in NFL. RG Josh Walker will also get LT reps

http://www.packersnews.com/story/spo...lers/32223839/

Undrafteds to watch over versus the Steelers:

Ladarius Gunter (the only thing disappointing about this kid is that his name is not more fun -Atari Bigby, Scorpio Babers, etc.)

Alonzo Harris (slowest TD run in WI football history save Darrell Bevel versus UCLA in the Rose Bowl)

Mitchell Henry (you want hands among your TEs? Root for this guy, and be patient while his broken finger heals)

Josh Walker (he is just behind Gunter in preseason polling for the Memorial Thanks For Saving Out Ass Bruce Wilkerson Award)

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 18m18 minutes ago
    #Packers DNTs, per @RobDemovsky, who's not at @heinzfield either:
    Matthews
    Perry
    Bakhtiari
    Daniels
    Blue
    Goodson
    Sebetic
    Perillo
    Abbrederis

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 24m24 minutes ago
    Crosby short from 58 in warm-ups. Moves to right hash and splits uprights. Ball hit unsuspecting fan who tried to act cool about it

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 8m8 minutes ago
    Still not seeing Morgan Burnett with the safeties during pre-game warmups #Packers

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 37m37 minutes ago
    Safety Morgan Burnett evidently made the trip after missing two practices this week because of a personal matter #Packers
    Last edited by pbmax; 08-23-2015 at 11:25 AM.

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 5m5 minutes ago
    Coach McCarthy back in his hometown. #GBvsPIT

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Olivia Harlan ‏@Olivia_Harlan 45m45 minutes ago
    Was told Bakhtiari didn't make trip to Pittsburgh, Barclay will fill in-1st time playing LT in NFL. RG Josh Walker will also get LT reps
    I would just as soon Rodgers not play with Barclay at LT. Risk outweighs reward.

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    I would just as soon Rodgers not play with Barclay at LT. Risk outweighs reward.
    i was thinking the exact same thing when i heard barclay would be starting at LT

Assume they'll slide protection and also have him rolling out to right more than usual while he's in there. Still, makes me nervous.

Hmmm. Fox is broadcasting? Troy and Joe?

Radio it is.

NFL Network