Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2015 Preseason Games Thread

Yeah, Fox listing must have been old.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 27s27 seconds ago
    #Packers captains Sam Shields, Tim Masthay and Randall Cobb call tails and tails never fails. Green Bay will receive.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Barclay with one clean pas block

Never has Cobb been more wide open. Not even versus the Bears

Oh good Nelson hurt his leg

Starks with TERRIBLE hole read wide right.

Nelson jammed his knee/leg landing on one leg. That doesn't look good.

jordy hurt his knee while turning, NOT landing

when something gets hurt like that, its usually not good

Trust me if you haven't seen the replay. This is the best case scenario.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 2m2 minutes ago
    Nelson appears to have twisted his ankle badly.

Lacy had two massive holes on that drive

very nice

Keep us posted on Nelson. These guys on TV won't.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    jordy hurt his knee while turning, NOT landing

when something gets hurt like that, its usually not good

Maybe the case. But Nelson still on sideline not wrapped in ice.

And 2 point recept for Starks. Nicely open.

EDIT: Wow. Missed that it was a run. Looked like wide open pass. Must have caught only the end.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Trust me if you haven't seen the replay. This is the best case scenario.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 2m2 minutes ago
    Nelson appears to have twisted his ankle badly.
    i couldn't tell from the replay because the score thing was in the way. but the guys on the TV said it didn't look like much happened to the ankle

Nothing like a non-contact lower extremity injury (Nelson). Those always seem to turn out well. NOT!!!

I hope it's an ankle. I'm worried about hip.

I didn't see his ankle turn at all. I'm thinking knee and would be thrilled to be wrong.

ST kickoff team fail.

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 4m4 minutes ago
    Nelson walking it off on sideline. Not being looked at yet. Just walked over to congratulate offense on score

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    I didn't see his ankle turn at all. I'm thinking knee and would be thrilled to be wrong.
    Judging by action, or lack of it on sideline, he is OK. They could be playing it cool, but that isn't their normal MO.

Pete Dougherty ‏@PeteDougherty 5m5 minutes ago
    Janis in for injured Nelson at outside receiver

Janis #4?

Packers offense in mid season form. Ripkowski seems to be in on every kickoff tackle.

Nelson walking off under own power to locker room now.

Ha Ha whiffs on run fill, but chases guy down wide.