Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2015 Preseason Games Thread

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Getting ready to head up to Lambeau. Way too long between January playoff game and August preseason to see the Pack at home.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Have fun Dan.

Watch for the ol' Barbre whiff from LG on the Eagles starting O Line.

Bob McGinn ‏@BobMcGinn 17m17 minutes ago
    Allen Barbre, 31 and entrenched as Eagles' starting LG, might be remembered as #Packers' D4 in '07. He was cut off GB's IR list 9-6-2010.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Just saw Tolzien will be cleared to play. Very surprised by that, considering the Packer Medical staff is very conservative when it comes to injuries.

Yes, I know there is a certain protocol - but.....you know.

Special teams will get a good workout tonight. Eagles were spectacular on Sp teams last year and have continued that streak in this preseason.

Tolzien is emergency QB tonight only.

Not dressed and not playing

Green Bay Packers
    10 WR Javess Blue
    41 DB Kyle Sebetic
    46 RB Alonzo Harris
    69 T David Bakhtiari
    70 G T.J. Lang
    71 G Josh Sitton
    84 WR Jared Abbrederis
    87 WR Jordy Nelson
    95 DE Datone Jones
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Well KO coverage is in regular season form.

fire zook.

Told ya, Eagle Special teams are f'n good.

CMIII is playing. Hyde was nickel back

is it foggy there?

Clinton Dix missed that, looked confused

Eagles making it look easy

Smoke from pregame. Ryan Matthews wide run was first well defended play

Sproles on Sam Bradford. Not even close.

Tebow stuffed

That was pretty pathetic, even on a short field. But it was all check downs and screens from Bradford

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Smoke from pregame. Ryan Matthews wide run was first well defended play
    seriously, nfl teams need to stop doing that shit in pregame and halftime

nothing worse then having hi def tvs and not being able to see what player is fucking up

God, I really hate when Mayock announces games...radio not an option tonight

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    That was pretty pathetic, even on a short field. But it was all check downs and screens from Bradford

even if it was a shot field its still pathetic

and it was our stellar special teams that gave them that short field

i've told you guys, we will not have a decent ST until fat mike is gone. so if you want to keep him, our special teams will be a complete joke. it only cost us a super bowl last season

Fuckin back up oline

cobb is hurt

we are done