Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2015 Preseason Games Thread

Tretter trashed in pass pro that time.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Fucking Barclay

Starks is a good player

Starkplug!

Hundley has looked ok

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Trotter got trashed on that one.
    Tretter.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 4m4 minutes ago
    Bulaga now walking around on the #Packers sideline without his knee brace on his left knee. Also without his left shoe and sock.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 5m5 minutes ago
    Bulaga being examined on a table behind one of the benches. Meanwhile it's 25-0 in just 13 minutes.

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 5m5 minutes ago
    With Bryan Bulaga getting looked at table, JC Tretter in at right guard and Walker swinging out to RT

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Hundley has looked ok
    He's a rookie, but I actually see potential. He doesn't look to run right away, he actually goes through his progressions, then runs.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 5m5 minutes ago
    With Bryan Bulaga getting looked at table, JC Tretter in at right guard and Walker swinging out to RT
    Sounds about right. When's Linsley gonna get hurt.

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 1m1 minute ago
    #Packers offensive line during this series: Don Barclay at LT, Lane Taylor at LG, Corey Linsley at C, JC Tretter at RG, Josh Walker at RT.

Hundley is not afraid to toss it in there.

I felt the big mo switch

Aaron Rodgers is not going to survive this season with the makeshift O line and no receivers.

He may decide to stay in the locker room at halftime.

Walker and Hundley can play. Walker is going to come in very handy first. Handley might if Walker isn't enough.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 2m2 minutes ago
    Ankle injury for Bulaga, so that would seem like good news. Touchdown Starks. Starks seems shaken up. Go figure.

Bulaga with an ankle injury

TV reporter cannot confirm which ankle is hurt until TV shows picture of ice bag.

I sold my tickets to a friend of mine. Wonder if we're still friends.

OPI, Hayward wins anyway,