Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2015 Preseason Games Thread

What was the penalty on the Philly punt?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Did they prepare at all? maybe not specifically for the Eagles, but just to play?

Even for a preseason game, especially the 3rd one, this is beyond pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    What was the penalty on the Philly punt?
    Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 1m1 minute ago
    #Packers get the stop. Eagles punt goes for touchback. 12 men on #Packers. Replay 4th down. #PHIvsGB
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I sold my tickets to a friend of mine. Wonder if we're still friends.
    depends, did you sell them for more then a 6 pack of natty lite?

Gerhart in at RG, Walker at RT, Tretter at C

Hyde on cart.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 1m1 minute ago
    #Packers get the stop. Eagles punt goes for touchback. 12 men on #Packers. Replay 4th down. #PHIvsGB
    just unreal

this team is shit

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Hyde carted to locker room.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    just unreal

this team is shit
    I can forgive a 12 man penalty in preseason, but the coverage looks worse than last year. Last year it was the one bright spot.

With everything going on, I'm not even paying attention to Barclay. He had a hold. Anyone else keying in on him.

hyde getting a ride on the cart to the locker room, one of his legs was extended, so i'm guessing knee injury

so maybe practicing like a bunch of kansas city faggots isn't the best way to stay injury free?

38 yard punt.

just say it rich, we are playing scared

Bring black Slocum!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    hyde getting a ride on the cart to the locker room, one of his legs was extended, so i'm guessing knee injury

so maybe practicing like a bunch of kansas city faggots isn't the best way to stay injury free?
    They don't practice differently than anyone else.

LOL

illegal formation on kicking team

this is horrible. we need to replace zook ASAP. before the next preseason game

what a mess

2 players on lone RB wide. THEY BOTH GET JUKED WIDE and the rb cuts back inside for positive yard. Ridiculous.

missed tackle, missed tackle...he gets 8 yards.

is clay the only white guy on defense? and the rookie ILB that we have heard nothing from

we seem like a very white team when you look at our offense, but then i just noticed the defense

so, barrington is calling out the assignments on D. he just yelled at one guy to move from outside to inside. the play just went to the area the guy vacated for a first

is this gonna be a problem?

Barrington roughed up?