Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2015 Preseason Games Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hundley is a stud! White was below average until that 2-point conversion drop, now he's back to suck.
    When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

For the first time in a long time, its clear that the Packer backups are better than everyone else's backups. I wonder if this has everything to do with backup QBs?

Now the starters ....
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 36s37 seconds ago
    Brett Hundley's night is over as Matt Blanchard relieves him. After a slow start, Hundley completed 22-of-31 for 315 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 36s37 seconds ago
    Brett Hundley's night is over as Matt Blanchard relieves him. After a slow start, Hundley completed 22-of-31 for 315 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT
    Pleasantly surprised. Watching him in the pocket, was actually cool to watch. poised, went though his progressions....wasn't scared.

Blog Entries
    MATT BLANCHARD..................anybody else....like him better as a Packer than Tolzien ??
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    MATT BLANCHARD..................anybody else....like him better as a Packer than Tolzien ??
    No, but he's not bad. Probably would have made Buffalo's roster last year if not for concussion late in preseason.
    Last edited by Joemailman; 08-29-2015 at 09:53 PM. Reason: None of your damn business.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    No, but he's not bad. Probably would have made Buffalo's roster last year if not for concussion late in preseason.
    ARM strength better than Tolziens...IMO better mobility.............better tools....Tolzien...work fanatic though....I just don't want him in at key times
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

AROD sure doesnt have his game face on.

He seems to throw two balls. Deep sideline and WR screens. I swear I haven't seen anything else from him. If there was one less QB on roster, it would be easier to tell.

how did Ringo not get that. F'n Tebow

F'n Blanchard. Tolzien woulda gotten rid of ball.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    F'n Blanchard. Tolzien woulda gotten rid of ball.
    yes, and skipped it to where he was trying to throw the ball

and that's why he's fourth string

Did we quit after the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Did we quit after the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
    Packers quit before Sunday services tonight.

Blog Entries
    Janis looked better tonight than I've seen him look in past. Agree on White finding zone holes.....keep em both

Wes Welker is the only UFA out there right now and he really seemed like he took a step back last year. He should have never left Brady and Hoodie Genius

Janis looked better tonight than I've seen him look in past. Agree on White finding zone holes.....keep em both

Wes Welker is the only UFA out there right now and he really seemed like he took a step back last year. He should have never left Brady and Hoodie Genius
    Only hesitation with Janis is that he does his best right now against the backups like White does. Monty was doing some damage against the starters.

White would be nice to have because he can get barely open or find the dreaded hole in zone and catch it. With an injured WR corp, that might look good at some point this year.

But Janis has got some long distance skills. He has hands to go along with the blazing white guy speed.

But Gunter will be the PS sensation to break through. That guy is like a force field around WRs near the sideline.

The Enrico Palazzo ‏@Enrico_Palazzo_ 4m4 minutes ago
    @JerseyAlGBP my Packers injury panic flowchart

#ItsEnricoPalazzo!

What a clinic tonight. I think the special teams are my biggest issue. When will the bleeding stop.