Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2015 Preseason Games Thread

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Best kick of the night.

12:07 T.Masthay punts 40 yards to PHI 27, Center-B.Goode, downed by GB-C.Banjo. PENALTY on GB-H.Spears, Ineligible Downfield Kick, 5 yards, enforced at PHI 27.
    Yeah, with three seconds of hang time included. Not NFL caliber at this point.

Pete Dougherty ‏@PeteDougherty 9m9 minutes ago
    Packers OL left to right to start 2nd half: vujnovich, Barclay, Tretter, Gerhart, Walker
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

How's Barclay been?

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    Did not mean it as praise. He has been awful.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    How's Barclay been?
    when you're looking at a giant pile of shit, sometimes it just doesn't matter if one part of the shit has a kernel of corn in it or not

Heard Cobb is on the sideline

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 30s31 seconds ago
    As @JasonJWilde said, Randall Cobb on the sideline. Right hand in pouch of sweatshirt. Currently chatting with Ted Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    when you're looking at a giant pile of shit, sometimes it just doesn't matter if one part of the shit has a kernel of corn in it or not
    O...ok then.

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    anybody who has ever kicked anything in their life should be able to put 3 seconds of hangtime on the ball and send it 35 yards

for a pro at the top of his profession to be doing that is absolutely pathetic

Now I believe the Packers will sign a vet WR if they see one they like after cutdowns.

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 30s31 seconds ago
    As @JasonJWilde said, Randall Cobb on the sideline. Right hand in pouch of sweatshirt. Currently chatting with Ted Thompson
    Ted: How's the shoulder kid.
    Cobb: It's fucked, better sign someone.
    Ted. Ppppffftttt....Kid, I got this, Taco Wallace is out there.

#23TacklingMachine!

LAST PLAY: 4th & 3 on GB 28 (7:26) T.Masthay punts 39 yards to PHI 33, Center-B.Goode. K.Barner to PHI 31 for -2 yards (D.Randall).

Tim has lost it.

Now I believe the Packers will sign a vet WR if they see one they like after cutdowns.
    i don't know if they need to like him or not

they have to get someone

is olivia harlan related to bob?

if so, nice job bob

LOLOLOLOL

7th penalty on st

have we had one special teams play, other then the opening kickoff we let go for 65 yards, where we weren't penalized tonight?

is olivia harlan related to bob?

if so, nice job bob
    My guess is Kevin Harlan's spawn. Nepotism alive and well.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 11s12 seconds ago
    Hey another special teams penalty. Up to seven.

miles white seems to be all shake and no bake

he gets almost no YAC

It's the Hundley to White show.

miles white seems to be all shake and no bake

he gets almost no YAC
    But he catches it....that's good for something right