Holding penalty - another drive killer.

So, I'm drinking this "Not your Father's Root Beer"

Fuckin A good!!

Beautiful grab by White.

#60 Vukovitch? did some nice holding

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    #60 Vukovitch? did some nice holding
    He has some vet talent.

Pinckard and Backman with a nice drive at WR.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Backman and Neal might have gotten off the bubble tonight. Maybe White too. Masthay back on.

This the point of the game where the weak turn off the tv set.

Only the strong survive.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    the problem is, we don't really need him

if we don't get a high round pick for him in a trade the next few years, he'll be a wasted pick IMO

and even though he's looked ok tonight, he looks far from being a guy you can trade for a high pick
    You need a functional backup and Tolzien may not yet be it. Handley has some first round talents for a fifth round pick. Its a steal for someone who can keep your team afloat and maybe win a game.

Never any guarantees, but as a rook he has looked fine. More importantly, after a slow start and being behind Blanchard, he has responded and played well.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Hundley is a stud! White was below average until that 2-point conversion drop, now he's back to suck.
    When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Masthay back on.
    The hot seat?

Poor Thunder Dan went to this game. Should get a participation medal.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    The hot seat?

Poor Thunder Dan went to this game. Should get a participation medal.
    I know...i feel bad for every fan there that had to put up with this garbage.

another god damn flag on special teams. Nice fix MM....real nice

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    I know...i feel bad for every fan there that had to put up with this garbage.
    caveat emptor

For the first time in a long time, its clear that the Packer backups are better than everyone else's backups. I wonder if this has everything to do with backup QBs?

Now the starters ....

You need a functional backup and Tolzien may not yet be it.
    The chatter I hear is that Tolzien may get a chance to compete for a starting job somewhere else.

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 36s37 seconds ago
    Brett Hundley's night is over as Matt Blanchard relieves him. After a slow start, Hundley completed 22-of-31 for 315 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT

1st Preseason game - ok, minor problems
    2nd Preseason game - step back, not too bad
    3rd Preseason game - 10 steps back....Defense and Special teams - just blow it up, can't be any worse

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    The chatter I hear is that Tolzien may get a chance to compete for a starting job somewhere else.
    They probably could do that and get a WR. There have to be a half dozen teams he would start for. Jets, Bills, Browns at least.

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 36s37 seconds ago
    Brett Hundley's night is over as Matt Blanchard relieves him. After a slow start, Hundley completed 22-of-31 for 315 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT
    Pleasantly surprised. Watching him in the pocket, was actually cool to watch. poised, went though his progressions....wasn't scared.

Rich Gannon: "Mike McCarthy really likes Blanchard, says he is an nfl QB."

MM thought Graham Harrell was an NFL player.