Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2015 Preseason Games Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    White stinks, Hundley is a stud!!
    OK, but he scrambles like a high school QB

Now that was a nice punt by Mashtay.

if gunter hasn't made this team, then i don't know exactly what in the hell an undrafted rookie needs to do to actually make a team

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Gunter looks like a hell of a pick up.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Fanor is a tackling machine.

Gunter did not touch that ball, at least that is the way it looked that way on replay. He also gassed himself with that burst back to the WR.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Joe Thomas, if he can cover, would be the obvious answer to the Philly offense.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    There's the cross dog blitz.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

During Pinkard TD drive.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 24m24 minutes ago
    Barclay started at right tackle. Then right guard. Back at right tackle now.

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 34m34 minutes ago
    Recapping tonight's #Packers offensive players who did not dress:
    Rodgers
    Cobb
    Lang
    Montgomery
    Lacy
    Bakhtiari
    Sitton
    Adams
    Bulaga

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 34m34 minutes ago
    Recapping tonight's #Packers defensive players who didn't dress:
    Hyde
    Goodson
    Barrington
    Jones
    Matthews
    Shields
    Hayward
    Peppers
    Raji
    Burnett

Andy Phillips got trucked at LG and took Harris out with him.

Pinkard with the smart play. Injure a shoulder and get to IR for next year.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    We'll that is too bad for Pinkert.

-Tim Harmston

The Packer 2nd and 3rd teams would compete for the backup Super Bowl.

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 23m23 minutes ago
    Nice pass breakup by Jayrone Elliott. Kid is legit. Had wonderful preseason last year and has been very good this year. Also good on ST.

Glover-Wright? I don't think pbmax knows these guys.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Looked like Jake Ryan jumped the first slant and maybe the QB throw to his second choice.

-Tim Harmston

Call me nuts, but I thought Abby looked pretty good out there. Maybe it just reminded me of Badger memories where he was a nifty player. He's a hell of an athlete. Not so much measurables, he's got shake.

Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhn!

Love the FB fake block and flat pass for TD. Would love Rip to add that to Red Zone offense.

Packers have best 4th string in the NFL

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Who was bitching on this board about trading up to get Hundley. He looks like a steal.

-Tim Harmston