Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2015 Preseason Games Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Glover-Wright? I don't think pbmax knows these guys.
    Last I heard of him was first preseason game. Maybe scrimmage now that I think of it.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Packers have best 4th string in the NFL
    HaHaHaHa..No doubt! White still stinks. We need to keep Abbrederis, more upside in my opinion.
    When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

Barclay still in at RT.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Did we hire Solari AND Holmgren in the offseason?

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Our screen game looks good in the preseason so far.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Who was bitching on this board about trading up to get Hundley. He looks like a steal.
    That was Bretsky. Guy is such a Badger homer, he think's Tolzien is Johnny U because he won the Johnny U Award in college.

I really don't know who is best among Neal, Harris, Crockett. Neal's pass catching probably the edge, but all three have their running skills

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Boy, White didn't even try to sell that pick play.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

That was Bretsky. Guy is such a Badger homer, he think's Tolzien is Johnny U because he won the Johnny U Award in college.
    B doesn't like Tolzien.

Crockett is a nice straight ahead, push the pile ahead runner. 3rd string left side can run block well.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    I really don't know who is best among Neal, Harris, Crockett. Neal's pass catching probably the edge, but all three have their running skills
    Keep Neal and Crockett.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Gunter may not be a safety but he is like an insurance policy.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 8m8 minutes ago
    Packers alternating Barclay and Walker at right tackle during the second half. .... Haven't seen White's burst until then. Just blew past 37

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    Keep Neal and Crockett.

I agree.

Banjo out there is not fair versus 4th string

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    B doesn't like Tolzien.

Crockett is a nice straight ahead, push the pile ahead runner. 3rd string left side can run block well.
    That was straight up sarcasm by HH.

B is down on Tolzien like Strange Brew is down on White.

Now EDIT Harris runs for 9.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Now Crockett runs for 9.
    I think that was Harris.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.

I like Harris as a runner, but I can't get those early drops he made out of my head.

Waker not looking lock solid at RT. But neither did Barclay.

Bachman with tough catch

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    I like Harris as a runner, but I can't get those early drops he made out of my head.
    Yep. Also slow.