Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Preseason injury update thread

I'm waiting to hear about season-ending injuries to Ed Williams and Kyri Thornton, too. And I see in my crystal ball that Bruce Gaston will suffer a mysterious yet season-ending injury after the first game.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    I'm waiting to hear about season-ending injuries to Ed Williams and Kyri Thornton, too. And I see in my crystal ball that Bruce Gaston will suffer a mysterious yet season-ending injury after the first game.
    One of the TEs is limping right now to the trainers room.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

They might but how excited would they be that with Thornton? He spent last year on IR.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Hyde is not yet cleared to play, still hopes to be for Bears game. Might be cutdown factor.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    And I see in my crystal ball that Bruce Gaston will suffer a mysterious yet season-ending injury after the first game.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Was there any word on Pinkard's shoulder?

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Was there any word on Pinkard's shoulder?
    Mum's the word.

He's unfortunately, badly injured. Nothing to see here.