This thread came about after Patler mentioned in an earlier post that he thought Casey Hayward would be but a memory come this time next year. Bob McGinn, as usual, stole the idea from Packerrats and wrote a story on Hayward's mediocre play outside so far this training camp.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packe...323393111.html

This got me to thinking about guys currently on the roster who might not be around next year and whom we never really got to see - maybe due to recurring injuries, or maybe because they just got buried.

So who are the guys who might not be around next year, or perhaps even could be surprise cuts - the guys who were around for a while but we never really got to see much of.

Hayward is, of course, one. I think Nick Perry fits this perfectly, too. I don't think we ever got to know him as a player, due to the incessant injuries that seemed to limit his development and effectiveness. Abbrederis seems likely on the same track. And maybe Myles White - seems like he's been around forever, yet he's never made much of an impression.

Who else?