Thread: __________, We Hardly Knew Ye

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Josh Walker. Tackles just don't appear like him as UDFAs.

Next year we will be talking about making a leap and by the cutdown to 53 everyone will want to be rid of him.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Josh Walker. Tackles just don't appear like him as UDFAs.

Next year we will be talking about making a leap and by the cutdown to 53 everyone will want to be rid of him.
    Yup. There have been many like him before, UDFAs or 6th/7th round picks that show some early promise, but never develop. Especially for tackles; although isn't Walker being targeted primarilly at guard or even center?

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Yup. There have been many like him before, UDFAs or 6th/7th round picks that show some early promise, but never develop. Especially for tackles; although isn't Walker being targeted primarilly at guard or even center?
    Early yes, but the more camp developed, the more time he spent at Tackle. He has a tweener kinda body. He is basically Lang sized but a bit bigger (6'5" and 328). Pretty long arms too. He could be extremely valuable if he can play Guard. Would be a classic Ted find, versatile Tackle sized everyman.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.