Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Practice squad

Practice squad

Abby signed. Packers have cake, eat it too.

Rotherdam and Perillo also signed.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

It took me two weeks to learn to spell my-man Vujnovich's name, and now he's gone?

I guess if a guy is 25, there is not much hope he will get much more big and powerful. Steroids - the good old days.

My expert judgement is that Perillo has already peaked. But fuckin TT thinks he knows better than me. Arrogant ass.

Packers practice squad

WR Jared Abbrederis

ILB Carl Bradford

DT Christian Ringo

TE Justin Perillo

OL Matt Rotheram

LB James Vaughters

OT Jeremy Vujnovich
    Vujknovich is back in the game!

Ryan Wood ‏@ByRyanWood 2h2 hours ago
    #Packers have not reached out to CB Tay Glover-Wright about practice squad, per source. "I don't think that's in their mix right now."

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 2h2 hours ago
    It doesn't appear the #Packers are bringing back safety Jean Fanor on their practice squad. I thought he'd get a look there

I think Patler's right. When the D Lineman get back, one of the DBs is getting put on PS.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Carl Bradford? Hoping he gets better is about like hoping your 70 year old wife gets better looking next year.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

John Crockett @KingJCrock_23
    Back in the Green and Gold can't wait to lambeau leap again. Thank you God for another chance to play… https://instagram.com/p/7TSyb2x0E3/

Don't care it probably won't mean much this year. Glad this kid is still around.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Carl Bradford? Hoping he gets better is about like hoping your 70 year old wife gets better looking next year.
    Your 70 year old eyes wouldn't know even if she did.

Disappointed with no Vaughters on the squad...

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    Disappointed with no Vaughters on the squad...
    Speaking of 70-year-old-eyes, check list again

Heh. I'm probably the youngest poster, but sometimes you whiff. Glad he made it.

A Google search confirmed it in any case. Haha.

Add Crockett to the list. That makes me happy.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Ryan Wood ‏@ByRyanWood 23m23 minutes ago
    #Packers considered keeping QB Matt Blanchard on practice squad, but ultimately decided 4 QBs was simply too many, per a league source.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Ryan Wood ‏@ByRyanWood 23m23 minutes ago
    #Packers considered keeping QB Matt Blanchard on practice squad, but ultimately decided 4 QBs was simply too many, per a league source.
    It is until you need them. But you can't plan for everything.

Don't they remember two years ago? Seneca Wallace, Vince Young, etc.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Don't they remember two years ago? Seneca Wallace, Vince Young, etc.
    That's why there are 3 currently, one a draft pick, and none named Graham or BJ.

Bob McGinn ‏@BobMcGinn 20m20 minutes ago
    DT Christian Ringo, the Packers' sixth-round pick, decided to return on Packers' P-squad after deciding against a P-squad offer from #Texans

If I was Ringo, I might have taken the Texans offer. #6 on the depth chart now is really #8 on the depth chart at DL.

Depends. Packers might have offered more cash. Also, depends where you might feel the coaching is better.

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 44m44 minutes ago
    We know eight of the #Packers' 10 practice squad players at the moment. Rajion Neal not currently one of the mystery two

Packers practice squad

RB John Crockett

WR Jared Abbrederis

ILB Carl Bradford

DT Christian Ringo

TE Justin Perillo

OL Matt Rotheram

LB James Vaughters

OT Jeremy Vujnovich