Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Cutdowns

It might be a while before we hear all of the cuts.

Sounds like Harris made it over Neal and Crockett. Disappointing for me because I liked him the least of the three.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    Sounds like Harris made it over Neal and Crockett. Disappointing for me because I liked him the least of the three.
    He's a bull in the china shop and always goes forward, but the other two looked nifty in screens.

UPDATE:

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 4m4 minutes ago
    Waiting to hear on Crockett.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Haven't heard of either Harris or Crockett being released...

I can't imagine them keeping 4 HBs and 2 FBs.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

More Banjo.

Chris Banjo @Chris1Banjo
    Jeremiah 29:11
    Lets get it!! #Blessed @ Lambeau Field https://instagram.com/p/7QxRM_RI4r/
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I'd like to see them cut Kuhn and keep both Harris and Crockett. But that's unlikely - three rookies in backfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    It might be a while before we hear all of the cuts.

The truly odd thing is that the NFL office has the list of all cuts.
    Why not release the whole league cut list out of NFL office?

Drama. Harris might have been put on IR. Maybe Crockett makes it or they go just 2 HBs.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 23s23 seconds ago
    I have been told that the #Packers have released WR Jared Abbrederis. They will wait and see if he clears waivers. Then see about PS.

EDITED to add: Would it be illegal to film Magic crashing into some orange barrels on Hwy 41 and suffering another concussion BEFORE announcing he was going to be waived?

PS is a good spot for him.

Ryan Wood @ByRyanWood
    Source on Harris: "He's on the team in one way, shape or form, we just don't know the designation." Injured reserve is one possibility.

I think Ryan Wood's source is the copy room guy.

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    PS is a good spot for him.
    Sure, but will he make it? Some team might like his potential over their end-of-roster guys.

Abberderis started having kids in college. Probably PS money is good enough for him, better than most entry level jobs.

Josh Walker makes roster.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    and two very questionable picks at the time
    Honestly many of us liked Bradford in round 4

There were a few homer in Ted we trust sentiments, but for the most part nobody liked the blind reach in round 3.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    Still like Abbrederis more than Tolzien
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Honestly many of us liked Bradford in round 4

There were a few homer in Ted we trust sentiments, but for the most part nobody liked the blind reach in round 3.
    Everyone thought he was a steal of a physical talent for ILB. No one understood why they wanted him at OLB.

Ryan Wood @ByRyanWood
    Source on #Packers RB Alonzo Harris' broken hand: "A week from tomorrow, he could suit up and he probably wouldn’t even be in the club.

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 2m2 minutes ago
    There were some questions about the status of RB Alonzo Harris because of his broken hand. Source confirms he DID make the 53-man roster.