Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Cutdowns

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 2m2 minutes ago
    There were some questions about the status of RB Alonzo Harris because of his broken hand. Source confirms he DID make the 53-man roster.
    That stinks. He does nothing for me. Maybe they'll pick up Jonas Gray. Probably not.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

I'm going to be able to order my Alonzo Harris jersey online, this is going to save me $100 over a custom job.

Actually, too early to know. HArris & Rasco & White probably have to sweat-out a possible Jones signing tomorrow.

Kuhn, Rip and Harris are an awful lot of big RBs on a roster. Rub-a-dub-dub, three fullbacks in a tub.

Blog Entries
    now that's a WTF

Is he a special teams stud ?

With that hack ILL reject leading us we need all the help we can get
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Kuhn, Rip and Harris are an awful lot of big RBs on a roster. Rub-a-dub-dub, three fullbacks in a tub.

So if I'm getting this all correctly so far, Harris might be IR'd or IR waived, and Crockett hasn't been cut.

And Banjo and Richardson made it? And Tay Glover-Wright, and Goodson? Are they keeping like a dozen defensive backs? What the heck?

Did Barclay, Walker, Tretter and Taylor all make it, then?

And so far, Janis and "I can see for Myles" White made it, with no James Jones sighting yet?

Three tight ends, I think.

And Palmer, Jake Ryan, Barrington and ClayMat are inside. Perry survived, I think, and Neal, Peppers, Elliot - anyone else outside?

And on the D line it's Raji, Daniels, Pennel, Gaston, Boyd, then Guion and Jones sitting out?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    So if I'm getting this all correctly so far, Harris might be IR'd or IR waived, and Crockett hasn't been cut.

And Banjo and Richardson made it? And Tay Glover-Wright, and Goodson? Are they keeping like a dozen defensive backs? What the heck?

Did Barclay, Walker, Tretter and Taylor all make it, then?

And so far, Janis and "I can see for Myles" White made it, with no James Jones sighting yet?

Three tight ends, I think.

And Palmer, Jake Ryan, Barrington and ClayMat are inside. Perry survived, I think, and Neal, Peppers, Elliot - anyone else outside?

And on the D line it's Raji, Daniels, Pennel, Gaston, Boyd, then Guion and Jones sitting out?
    Harris made it.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

There's one more cut to be announced. Crockett or Rasco I suppose.

Three more cuts to get down to 55, by my math. There have been posts insinuating the release of Crockett and Gaston, but nothing concrete.

Ryan Wood@ByRyanWood#Packers WR Myles White has made the 53-man roster, per a source. He was casuality of final cuts past two years. Third time is the charm.

Around The NFL ‏@AroundTheNFL
    8 teams haven’t announced cuts. 7 from NFC. 3 from NFC North. WAKE UP NFC NORTH!
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

The Green Bay Packers have released the following players:

WR Jared Abbrederis
    LB Carl Bradford
    RB John Crockett
    S Jean Fanor
    C Garth Gerhart
    CB Tay Glover-Wright
    TE Mitchell Henry
    RB Rajion Neal
    TE Justin Perillo
    C/G Andy Phillips
    DT Christian Ringo
    G Matt Rotheram
    LB Joe Thomas
    DT Khyri Thornton
    LB James Vaughters
    T Jeremy Vujnovich
    CB Ryan White
    WR Ed Williams

Read more: http://www.packers.com/news-and-even...#ixzz3kuEu9vUI

The team also waived/injured WR Larry Pinkard and LB Jermauria Rasco. Additionally, DE Letroy Guion and DE Datone Jones were placed on the reserve/suspended list. The transactions were announced Saturday by Ted Thompson, Executive Vice President, General Manager and Director of Football Operations.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

So we didn't know Crockett, Glover-Wright and Rasco.

So, injury designation aside,

Pinkard, Rasco, Crockett, Vaughters, Ringo, Perillo, Fanor, Bradford, Williams (WR), and Abbrederis practice squad?

Eric Von Zipper Rat All-Pro CaliforniaCheez's Avatar
    Khyri Thornton is another in a long list of defensive line busts. The Packers have a lot of trouble drafting good D linemen.

For the first time since 2010, Packers begin the season with 2 fullbacks. Super Bowl bound!

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaCheez View Post
    Khyri Thornton is another in a long list of defensive line busts. The Packers have a lot of trouble drafting good D linemen.
    TT should listen to PackerRats. We've got a much better record of success with D linemen. Many we wanted drafted made other teams.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaCheez View Post
    Dude, check your PMs!

Or read the Fantasy Forum!

So, is Harris' spot Ted playing games with the roster for PS moves?

Does Ripkowski get shuffled there midweek?

Is Abby moving to PS because they expect Jones in?

I'd say Goodson, Banjo are the first ones off the island.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    I'd say Goodson, Banjo are the first ones off the island.
    Yeah, banged up guy seems logical to sneak through to PS.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    For the first time since 2010, Packers begin the season with 2 fullbacks. Super Bowl bound!
    2 FBs and Alonzo Harris, who at 6'1" and 237 is the same height and only 9 lbs lighter than Ripkowski!

With Lacy as the feature back. Wow that's a lot of beef at that position.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...