Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
How strange all this must be for him, then, if he cannot remember he is "Bart Starr" in the way we all do - that is, if he doesn't remember he was the QB of the Packers during their greatest years, then what will it be like for him to stand out on the middle of a field and look up at all these cheering people?

I guess it's just the truth that this is not being done for Bart Starr - it's being done for us.

Well, and so the NFL can make some more money, too.
I think it's obvious that the Starr family wants to do this. It wouldn't happen otherwise.

"I hope when Bart walks on the field that it will bring back a lot of really nice thoughts and experiences," Cherry told ESPN.com Monday night. "I just think it will be really stimulating to him to see all the lights and all the people and to hear the cheering. I hope it brings back memories for Bart, even if it's just for that moment. It's been a long road to get to this point, and we're all very excited about it."
Should the Packers refuse their wish? And how does this translate to more money for the NFL?