Thread: Demetri Goodson - #3 cornerback?

Demetri Goodson - #3 cornerback?

It has been easy to write him off due to the performances of the three rookies. However, after his practice performances last week, he moved ahead of the others in Whitt's complex evaluation scheme. Now, he is injured again.

"It's a bad thing because the day before he gets hurt, I had moved him ahead of the other three guys that everybody talks about," said Whitt, referencing Gunter and fellow rookies Damarious Randall and Quinten Rollins. "...Now he's hurt again, so I don't know."

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    It has been easy to write him off due to the performances of the three rookies. However, after his practice performances last week, he moved ahead of the others in Whitt's complex evaluation scheme. Now, he is injured again.
    Not when he can't stay on the field. Maybe this injury will be more serious than first thought, and they'll magically be able to stash him on IR.

Try again next yer, Dmitri.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

With Hyde hurt and Hayward ostensibly regressing GB will need all the CBs it can get. Not sure the rookies could hold down the fort if Shields has a hamstring. That said, Gunter has made the team (or so we're to believe) and keeping 7 CBs is a lot.

Hayward moves to the #2 corner, yet he's regressing?

That ain't a good sign!
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack