Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Week 7 Other Games

Week 7 Other Games

Took me a while to figure out that Buffalo and Jax were on Yahoo. Should have put it on cable/regular tv. Video quality is inconsistent.

I want the Vikings and the Lions both to lose today.

What a dilemma.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post

What a dilemma.
    A tie? Hurts each a little, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    Took me a while to figure out that Buffalo and Jax were on Yahoo. Should have put it on cable/regular tv. Video quality is inconsistent.

yep, I don't understand why they couldn't do the yahoo thing and also put it on NFL Network or another of the hundreds of channels available. I guess they were concerned that if they put it on the NFL channel, it would take away from the 8 hours of pre-game coverage they have every Sunday morning...heaven forbid.

i bet the people in england are real impressed by how many tv timeouts we can cram into a game, especially when none of their games have commercial breaks

and the fact that we have tv timeouts when the game isn't even on TV

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    yep, I don't understand why they couldn't do the yahoo thing and also put it on NFL Network or another of the hundreds of channels available. I guess they were concerned that if they put it on the NFL channel, it would take away from the 8 hours of pre-game coverage they have every Sunday morning...heaven forbid.
    because yahoo probably paid a shit ton of money to show the game, if its also on the NFLN, some, if not a lot of people are gonna watch it on the TV, taking away from the yahoo viewership

mccoy just got destroyed at the 1 after a great run, and fumbled the ball away

didn't look like mccoy was hurt until after he noticed the ball was lost to the jags though

Jets someone moving the ball against NE pretty well. Long clock eating drives to the point that Brady is on the sidelines warming up. Fitzpatrick (always like him) playing well, distributing the ball. Ivory looking so-so, being tentative at the line instead of plowing through like he usually does. He was on the bike after an earlier run, I'm guessing he's hurt.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus

What a dilemma.
    you want detroit to win that game, but look bad doing it.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    You could watch it on nfl.com. They were streaming the game on the league's website.

What a dilemma.
    I don't think it would be terrible if the loins won today. I'd rather have the Vikes knocked down a little.

Dolphins lead Texans 41-0 late in 1st half. Dolphins have 394 total yards.

Stafford isn't looking too good. Might have really F'd up his left hand.

How about Indy sucking again.....

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Dolphins lead Texans 41-0 late in 1st half. Dolphins have 394 total yards.
    Maybe Philbin was the problem. Or the Texans were overhyped again. Maybe if they change QBs ....

That poor Bill Belichick coaching tree.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

What a dilemma.
    Lions were held to something like 7 yards total after a fast start.....from start of 2nd qtr to 3 mins left in the game. Those guys looked like gangbusters then were completely shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Maybe Philbin was the problem. Or the Texans were overhyped again. Maybe if they change QBs ....

We got the Miami game (we get them all) and the Texans are terrible. If you neutralize Watt they can't do much of anything else.

Just checked some scores and Oakland is pounding San Diego. The Pack Squeaks by San Diego last week. SMH.

Any given Sunday, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    Just checked some scores and Oakland is pounding San Diego. The Pack Squeaks by San Diego last week. SMH.

Any given Sunday, I guess.
    Yeah, we get spoiled by the consistency of the Packers. But with some of these teams, you just have no idea what they'll do from one week to the next.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

MM's isn't doing terribly well either. He's been an HC 9 years now, and has one (failed) HC from his assistants, and for all the hooply about Winston Moss, it's been much ado about nothing. I wouldn't be surprised if Edgar Bennett gets some attention though.
    --

I'm trying to figure out why Dallas is still in this game, and I really don't know.

and it's a tie.
    --