Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Non Packer Final 53 Roster Cutdowns 2015

Non Packer Final 53 Roster Cutdowns 2015

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 27m27 minutes ago
    Differing reports about Montee Ball trade talks between Broncos and Cowboys http://wp.me/p14QSB-9QhF
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 33m33 minutes ago
    Tom Savage will miss “significant time” with shoulder injury http://wp.me/p14QSB-9QhG

Bill O'Brien at the podium. Said Tom Savage "did something to his shoulder".
    Bad news or ticket to IR?

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2h2 hours ago
    Best-case scenario RT @McClain_on_NFL: Good news on Savage. Severe sprain no surgery. Out 4 to 6 weeks.

Could be either.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jay Glazer @JayGlazer
    Cardinals are working a trade w eagles for QB Matt Barkley #Scoopage

Chris B. Brown ‏@smartfootball 3m3 minutes ago
    Chip will do a happy dance if he trades Barkley for any value. Surprised Arians would like QB with arm limitations

Chip Kelly must have Chuck Pagano sized lucky horseshoe.

Vincent Verhei ‏@FO_VVerhei 12m12 minutes ago
    49ers cut Joe Looney. They now have ZERO players left from 2012 draft class just three years later. http://pfref.com/tiny/LhGNY

GOOD THING BAALKE WON THAT POWER STRUGGLE WITH HARBAUGH

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Jay Glazer @JayGlazer
    Cardinals are working a trade w eagles for QB Matt Barkley #Scoopage

Chris B. Brown ‏@smartfootball 3m3 minutes ago
    Chip will do a happy dance if he trades Barkley for any value. Surprised Arians would like QB with arm limitations

Chip Kelly must have Chuck Pagano sized lucky horseshoe.
    LACANFORA CONFIMS

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 41s41 seconds ago
    Cardinals have dealt a pick for Matt Barkley, as @JayGlazer reported. Tebow is the Eagles 3rd QB. Figure he sees field in special situations

Darnell Dockett cut by SF, after having been released by Ariz in February. His descent has been rapid. Worth looking at as a rotational player while Guion and Jones are out?

Vincent Verhei ‏@FO_VVerhei 12m12 minutes ago
    49ers cut Joe Looney. They now have ZERO players left from 2012 draft class just three years later. http://pfref.com/tiny/LhGNY

GOOD THING BAALKE WON THAT POWER STRUGGLE WITH HARBAUGH
    I thought the AJ Jenkins pick was a terrible on draft day, I didn't realize the rest of the draft was just as bad.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Tebow is the Eagles 3rd QB. Figure he sees field in special situations
    vespers?

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    vespers?
    That too.

LACANFORA CONFIMS

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 41s41 seconds ago
    Cardinals have dealt a pick for Matt Barkley, as @JayGlazer reported. Tebow is the Eagles 3rd QB. Figure he sees field in special situations
    The Cards backup QB was a disaster last night.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    The Cards backup QB was a disaster last night.
    was he the same goob as in the playoffs?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    was he the same goob as in the playoffs?
    Nope. Ryan Lindley was signed by the Patriots in the offseason, was just cut. Cards have Logan Thomas and (probably who DYoop means) Phillip Sims.

Nope. Ryan Lindley was signed by the Patriots in the offseason, was just cut. Cards have Logan Thomas and (probably who DYoop means) Phillip Sims.
    Sims is the guy. The game was on here and I watched the first half. He was tentative, no feel in or out of the pocket. The only decent throw he made was on a on a deep out that led his guy just a bit too far and out of bounds.

Osweiller was not great either... he threw a lot of high balls that got his receivers nailed. Denver should probably think about trading Von Miller for Hundley soon.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Sims is the guy. The game was on here and I watched the first half. He was tentative, no feel in or out of the pocket. The only decent throw he made was on a on a deep out that led his guy just a bit too far and out of bounds.

Osweiller was not great either... he threw a lot of high balls that got his receivers nailed. Denver should probably think about trading Von Miller for Hundley soon.
    I predict Manning doesn't make it through the season. Maybe gone by 10 games. His arm is approaching Jim Zorn(with Packers) territory.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Lawrence Okoye, the English rugby player was cut by the 49ers. He spent 2 years on their PS, guess he just couldn't put it together.

Josh Freeman cut by Miami.

Two former Packers visiting the Jets - Blanchard and Bostick!
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

My candidates for surprise cut of the year, in vague order of probability: Josh Boyd, Myles White, Andy Mulumba

Adam SchefterVerified account
    ‏@AdamSchefter
    Eagles released QB Tim Tebow, per source.

‏@AdamSchefter
    Surprising. After trading Barkley, I thought he was their #3.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

‏@AdamSchefter
    and the eagles have just become the most hated team among 100's of millions of churchies around the world

Blog Entries
    Jerel Worthy has been cut by the Lions.