Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Non Packer Final 53 Roster Cutdowns 2015

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    and the eagles have just become the most hated team among 100's of millions of churchies around the world
    And Skip Bayless.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    Jumal Rolle is reportedly on the Houston trading block at cut-down time.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 2m2 minutes ago
    Reggie Wayne not on the practice field with the Patriots this afternoon http://wp.me/p14QSB-9Qlu
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    Looks like the dream ends for Will Blackmon. Cut by Seattle.

Blog Entries
    Another ex-Packer casualty - Derrick Sherrod cut by Kansas City

If the Pats cut Wayne... just damn... They have him like $1m guaranteed less than a month ago...

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    Another ex-Packer casualty - Derrick Sherrod cut by Kansas City
    Damn you Marshmallow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Damn you Marshmallow.

This guy was shit form day 1

So was our huge reach round 3 draft pick last year..aka...Thornton

Good thing we have AROD
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    If the Pats cut Wayne... just damn... They have him like $1m guaranteed less than a month ago...

Pats very famous for waiving vest and then resigning after wk 1. Did it a few times with Deon Branch. Maybe a repeat here. Annual salary is then not guaranteed. Maybe Hoody Genius thinks they stay more motivated then ?
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Pats very famous for waiving vest and then resigning after wk 1. Did it a few times with Deon Branch. Maybe a repeat here. Annual salary is then not guaranteed. Maybe Hoody Genius thinks they stay more motivated then ?
    They gave him a bonus. He could walk and keep the cash.

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    Looks like the dream ends for Will Blackmon. Cut by Seattle.
    The guy is a survivor. He has been in the league for 8 of the last 9 years and has a Super Bowl ring. He could show up somewhere again this year.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 35s35 seconds ago
    Lions have released WR Jeremy Ross

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 2m2 minutes ago
    Ross had a strong camp for Lions and may catch on elsewhere but Detroit has a deep group of pass catchers

Must have given bonus back.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 4m4 minutes ago
    WR Reggie Wayne asked to be released, according to source.

Did anybody see him in the preseason?
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Field YatesVerified account
    ‏@FieldYates
    Over the past 3.5 years, Matt Flynn has been on 6 NFL teams, started 5 games, played 498 snaps… and made $15.59M.

Matt Flynn
    ‏@mflynn3
    For now, it's #bloodymary time

LOL, good for him

I looked it up. Wayne's bonus was $450k. Asking to be released does not require him to pay it back. His salary is $1.55m, so the Pats can save that by cutting him.

Flynn showed up to jets with his rich playboy mustache.

TE Ryan Taylor (#Chiefs) released by a heartless John Dorsey.

Lions cut Jeremy Ross and Joseph Fauria.

And Kellen Moore, but nobody cares.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack