Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Non Packer Final 53 Roster Cutdowns 2015

Ross is slight possibility for Pack, who knows what desires lurk in the heart of TT. But my hope is for JJ "Dy-no-mite!"

Hoody Genius

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 5m5 minutes ago
    #Buzzkill RT @jeffphowe: Of the 4 players Patriots traded for recently, only Mike Williams made the team. Cleveland, Groy and Saunders out
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Ross is slight possibility for Pack, who knows what desires lurk in the heart of TT. But my hope is for JJ "Dy-no-mite!"
    It's possible that that is a possible probability.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Hoody Genius

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 5m5 minutes ago
    #Buzzkill RT @jeffphowe: Of the 4 players Patriots traded for recently, only Mike Williams made the team. Cleveland, Groy and Saunders out
    Which Mike Williams is that?

Sure, NE traded for them, but one for sure, and I think 2 were acquired for conditional picks, I assume if they didn't make the 53, the pick doesn't change hands.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Miami cut Jeff Luc and Jake Stoneburner. Hmmm.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.

Vikings cut DeJuan Harris.

Wow. Titans unload Hakeem Nicks, Jacoby Ford and highly touted rookie, Tre McBride.

Raider's piss away more money.

After throwing away a cool million to Trent Richardson, they cut Christian Ponder after giving him a $1.5M signing bonus.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Geez, and Reggie McKenzie had a good GM rep. Does he just have to pay a premium to get someone to Oakland, or does everyone's brain get liquefied in the Bay Area?
    I believe in God, family, Baylor University, and the Green Bay Packers.

Quote Originally Posted by NewsBruin View Post
    Geez, and Reggie McKenzie had a good GM rep. Does he just have to pay a premium to get someone to Oakland, or does everyone's brain get liquefied in the Bay Area?
    If you watched more fantasy sci fi you would realize that Al Davis actually stole McKenzie's body in a ritualistic dark magic ceremony. Reggie is no more, Long Live AL!!!
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Nah. Oakland's drafting lately is on point. Reggie is a good GM in that respect, and it's a pretty damn important respect.

Important, yes, but though TT gets ripped for not using free agency, he does, when he uses it, use it well. And he surrounds himself with good pro scouts and a good cap guy.

Reggie has a couple holes in his game, it seems. He'd be great as an assistant GM in charge of the draft, but I don't think he brings the whole package.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Denver cut Montee Ball

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Denver cut Montee Ball
    He never looked comfortable there.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Denver cut Montee Ball
    Thompson is just lucky. Had someone been smart and taken Lacey, Ted would've settled for whoever fell to him. And even then, he has to grimace and cave to public pressure and take whoever has been forced onto him.

That Ted. It's all luck with him.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack