Thread: Why You Team Sucks: Green Bay Packers

Why You Team Sucks: Green Bay Packers

Wouldn't be the start of the season without this column. There might a mention or three of Bostick as the writer is a Vikings fan.

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-su...ers-1728711018

OH WAIT! MY PIGGY BANK! THE TOLL BOOTH ONLY ACCEPTS EXECT CHANGE!
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

It may be satire, but a lot of it is spot on.

Found this post at PFT. Haven't pinned down who made it, but the smart money is on Wist or Rut. Better odds for money on Red

Good day Packer Fans the rest of you.

Today is a fine day to pick on Ted Thompson and his poor drafting skills.

No one Khyri Thornton in the 3 round more like 6th or undrafted.

Carl Bradford wasted 4th rounder.

Hopefully Ringo gets on the practice squad he looked good in training camp.

Now look at our 1st rounder. That could of been Jimmy Graham but no…. Worst of all he got beat out by Rollins and the undrafted guy. Talk about reaching. A safety who wasn’t even that good in collage. Hes no Ha Ha and that ain’t saying much.

Maybe they should trade for Kam to get a real safety. Ohh wait that will never happen.

Now I bleed Packer blood but 2 HOF Qbs and only 2 superbowls is underachieving.

We all despise the Seahawks but considering that their GM is Ted’s protege I don’t get it.
    He is always working the trades and bring in in guys to help the team.

Our Wideout are really young even with a health Jordy. The defense is no better then last year. Might even be worse.

The Packers are so close to being a great team but I think that Ted is holding that back with his stubbornness.

Rant over.

Hopefully I will be wrong and the Pack wins a Superbowl!!!
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Except Bradford was seen as a 2nd-4th round player and we picked him on the back end of that. Thornton was definitely a reach, but so was RRod and he's looked like a good pick thus far.