Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nick Perry released.

Nick Perry released.

Too bad. Some thought he might have a solid NFL career. Apparently a victim to the depth at his position.

Now to ruin it for some Packerrats: it was the Baltimore Ravens safety Nick Perry, not the Packer linebacker Nick Perry.

Let the cursing begin......

If only they had let that safety play DE.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

--
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

wouldn't have surprised me

Damn you, Patler! (Shakes fist)

In fact, I do hope Perry can stay healthy this year. I think he is a solid player if he's healthy. He can help this team.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Nicely done.

Blog Entries
    I was going to say about time
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    I was going to say about time
    Wisdom
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

I've given ole Nick as hard a time as anyone for his previous 3 years, but I'll be damned if he hasn't turned the corner. If he can stay healthy, kid gonna get paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    I've given ole Nick as hard a time as anyone for his previous 3 years, but I'll be damned if he hasn't turned the corner. If he can stay healthy, kid gonna get paid.
    and then probably revert back to his shitty ways

always watch out for the guys who manage to "figure it out" in a contract year

Yup. Starting to look a little bit like the player we hoped for.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    and then probably revert back to his shitty ways

always watch out for the guys who manage to "figure it out" in a contract year
    In fairness to Perry, he has been hurt most of the time. Wasn't it him that the story came out after the season was over that he was playing with significant pain, and that the guys in the locker room were amazed that he continued to play.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Knock on wood, but this is what a healthy defense, with a full toolbox, looks like in the hands of a master carpenter.

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Searching for Caper's pic, I spied this and had to post it:

The Carlos Boozer 'Black Ice' look
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

holy crap

It's okay if he plays like a scrub in 2016. He'll probably be doing it for someone else, and we'll be up a comp pick. And, hopefully, enjoying a Lombardi trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Knock on wood, but this is what a healthy defense, with a full toolbox, looks like in the hands of a master carpenter.

Are you saying he has spray painted wood on his head?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    I disagree. He has one move. He is injury prone. He'll get a smaller deal than Mike Neal did a few years back. He is a stiff.

I hope I'm wrong. I was a big believer a few years back but he doesn't look like a very good NFL player to me.

Perry has always been a solid player, when healthy. Which has rarely happened. Like with Bulaga, i expect his next injury to come soon. Sucks though, because a healthy Perry has value to the Packers.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson