Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Official NFL Notes 2015

vikings have fired their o-line coach, which makes no sense to me, course people always tell me when you make the playoffs you're perfect and don't have to make staff changes

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    vikings have fired their o-line coach, which makes no sense to me, course people always tell me when you make the playoffs you're perfect and don't have to make staff changes
    That's because the Packers followed your suggestion last year after Seattle. And then look what happened; they broke Adams, lost Jordy's knee ligament, turned Cobb in Turd Ferguson and I am pretty sure made Abby's concussion worse. Not to mention turning the All-Pro QB into his 2008 version.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    That's because the Packers followed your suggestion last year after Seattle. And then look what happened; they broke Adams, lost Jordy's knee ligament, turned Cobb in Turd Ferguson and I am pretty sure made Abby's concussion worse. Not to mention turning the All-Pro QB into his 2008 version.
    and they drafted Monty

INJURY PRONE!!!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

When somebody says Johnny Manziel took shots to the head it means he carried a bottle of tequila and a shot glass into the bathroom.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack