Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Packers vs. Seahawks Week 2 Game Day Thread

Official Packers vs. Seahawks Week 2 Game Day Thread

For 2 teams that met 8 months ago in the NFC Title Game, these teams have a lot of issues to deal with:

Packers:

No Jordy
    No Bulaga
    A run defense that gave up nearly 200 yards on the ground last week.

The Seahawks:

No Kam Chancellor
    An offense that only produced 1 TD last week
    An offensive line that yielded 6 sacks.

Seahawks scored a ST TD last week and gave up one also, so ST could be a key.

The Seahawks defense is not what it was 2 years ago when they romped to a Super Bowl win, but the Packers defense has to show they can get off the field, and Barclay is a question mark. It'll be a close one.

Packers 24
    Seahawks 23

Although just Week 2, this game could have big playoff race implications. A packers win would give them a 2 game lead plus the tie-breaker over Seahawks. A huge game for the Seahawks.
    Last edited by Joemailman; 09-20-2015 at 07:30 AM.

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    I'll be there. It's done, we win.

Quote Originally Posted by channtheman View Post
    Feel free to kindly remind people to be loud. And good luck.

I hate night games.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

If your attendance is all that is required for a guaranteed win you need to tell the head office. Home sweeps are a huge advantage! Does your MOJO work on the road? If so 19-0 gas a wonderful sound.

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    You and chann should take advantage of the wi-fi and post photos from the seats, see how jealous we are of your seats versus Sky Cam angle.

Good luck.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Kickass Rat All-Pro CaptainKickass's Avatar
    Obligatory game day post.
    "Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    You and chann should take advantage of the wi-fi and post photos from the seats, see how jealous we are of your seats versus Sky Cam angle.

Good luck.
    I would love to but haven't the slightest idea how to do so, have never posted a picture on here. If anyone has a brief tutorial they could share would be much appreciated.

Gonna need a steady dose of Lacy with the Bulaga injury.

24-20 Pack win.
    Go PACK

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I would love to but haven't the slightest idea how to do so, have never posted a picture on here. If anyone has a brief tutorial they could share would be much appreciated.
    To the right, in the posting toolbar where you see Font, Size, the smiley button, you will also see some icons. Look for the one that looks like a picture frame with a little tree in it. Right next to the one that looks like a piece of projector film. Click on it, make sure you are on the From Computer tab, click Choose File, pick the image you want and then click on Upload File. Once it uploads you can submit your post like normal. In it will be a thumbnail people can click on that will let them see the full size image.

You need to post it to a photo hosting site like Photobucket, Flickr or iCloud (or whatever Amazon/Google might offer). Then you use a link from that site to post here.

If you can post the link here, we can get it embedded for you.

If that's not feasible, the only way would be to text or email the picture to one of us. Up to you if you feel comfortable with that.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    To the right, in the posting toolbar where you see Font, Size, the smiley button, you will also see some icons. Look for the one that looks like a picture frame with a little tree in it. Right next to the one that looks like a piece of projector film. Click on it, make sure you are on the From Computer tab, click Choose File, pick the image you want and then click on Upload File. Once it uploads you can submit your post like normal. In it will be a thumbnail people can click on that will let them see the full size image.
    If I click the Picture icon, I only get an option to put in a link, not a From Computer tab. Is that perhaps an Admin option?

mads high already

Thanks guys. Just graduated from flip phone status not long ago so not going to be able to pull this off.

Headed out to game now. Go Pack!!!!!

It's not too tough, but you might want to do a trial run or two to get used to it, because it can be a little frustrating the first time. You have a smartphone you can do the uploading from? If so, I can post something here to walk you through it the first time.

--
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

I have a Samsung 4s

I have a Samsung 4s
    Perfect - same phone I have, makes life a lot simpler.

I'd suggest Imgur to store them - don't need an account, just upload and it gives you a link.

Step 1 - upload the pictures

On your phone, go to their website, and click on the little cloud in the top right hand corner

Next, dismiss the nag screen asking you to download their app

Then click on the picture of the mobile

It will then ask you where you want to get the image from, Camera or My Files. If you want to post a picture you already took, you can select My Files but then you have to navigate your your phone's file system to find what you want.

Next, press the Upload button.
    Last edited by Guiness; 09-20-2015 at 05:23 PM.
    --

Step 2 - Copy the link

You have to copy the link that Imgur put your picture at. This can be a bit tricky. At the top left of the screen, you'll see a drop down box that says 'Link'. Click it, and it will give you a menu of options, select BBCode then Done.

You'll see a link to your photo near the top of the screen. It should have [ IMG] tags around it. Long press on the link, press 'Select All' then 'Copy'.

Step 3 - post them here

This site is not very mobile friendly, so it can be a little tricky, but there aren't many steps.

Start a new post here, long press in the text box to get your clipboard menu, and click paste.

That should be it! It may seem like a lot, but if you run through it once or twice to get the hang of it before going to the game, it shouldn't be too bad.

Good luck and enjoy the game, it'll be great if you can bring a little of it to us.
    --

Thanks Guiness!