Quote Originally Posted by guywhoshouldwriteforPackerrats
Chiefs at Packers: The Packers have a knack for having unheralded players step up and play well when it matters most and it is fucking INFURIATING. I would like the loss of a star player to crush them. But NO… no, they always have some asshole behind him ready to go because they’re committed to internal player development because they’re so goddamn PERFECT. Bah! I want scrubs to be SCRUBS. I want to be able to laugh at a rival team for having to put Barney Fuckdoggle in at corner or whatever. It’s a real let-down when Barney turns into a hidden gem, and Collinsworth is like, “You know, Al. I think I really LIKE this Fuckdoggle guy!” That never happens with my team. With my team, the shitty players are shitty.
This guy is awesome. If he isn't a member of Packerrats, he should be. Someone extend an offer. It's like he was writing this for us.

In his honor, I think we should have a Barney Fuckdoggle award each week. Obviously, week two is Jayrone Elliott, to whom this upstanding gentleman was referring. Jayrone is an awesome guy, who deserves this honor not only for coming out of nowhere to force two turnovers, but for also being a brilliant playa off the field. A young buck who dresses well and knows that at a charity benefit with hotties in miniskirts, the last person you want to talk to is a some balding 48 year-old who wants to talk Xs and Os like your position coach. Head for the hotties, Jayrone! Accept the week two award with all the attendant glories!

Someone else can backtrack and nominate/award Week 1.

2015 Barney Fuckdoggle Award Winners:

Week 1: ???
Week 2: Jayrone Elliott