Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: The Barney Fuckdoggle Award

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    All MP allusions aside, apropos though they may be, does Rant have full Executive Authority? The fate of the Barney Fuckdoggle Award may indeed, hang in the balance, here and people are treating it like some kind of joke.
    I can be supplanted at anytime. Note the thread title does not have the imprimatur "OFFICIAL" anywhere in the title. I have zero actual power. I may as well be:

or:

*SIGH*
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Just please don't post a picture of you bending over, or sitting open legged, in your kilt.

You could have this as a backup avatar though:

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    It would seem inherent that a player cannot win the award twice. Is that agreed upon?
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    It would seem inherent that a player cannot win the award twice. Is that agreed upon?
    I don't know, Craig, not a whole lot concerning this award is coherent, let alone inherent.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

If we are going to anoint a BFP of the year, then it would make sense to let a player win multiple weeks in a year. In subsequent years, the player would then be ineligible. Of course, this is discussion is highly questionable in nature since it is not in the official thread.

I would assume that a player can win the award more than onece, but only if he out fuckdoogles his previous fuckdoogles. So only if he's exponentially fuckdoogling each successive time.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
    Rand has claimed supreme executive power (without a mandate from the masses). I think we are stuck with that for now. Open resistance in the form of expressions of hatred and disrespect for the decision maker is still on the table.
    Unless some enterprising soul takes this impromptu award and makes it official, right?

edit: I can see how this all evolved!
    Last edited by Guiness; 09-30-2015 at 07:46 PM.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

McGuiness McPass the McSlow McMoving McTraffic.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Just please don't post a picture of you bending over, or sitting open legged, in your kilt.
    We Royals would never do that to you commoners.

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

That is a very lovely looking skirt.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Consensus on this may be a challenge. Viva la revolucion!
    How about this: the person who creates the game day thread gets to nominate a player for the Barney FuckDoggle. Repeat winners are possible, but they'd have to outFuckDoggle themselves (LOL) each time. A year end award is a nice idea.

If, heaven forbid, God is not a Packer fan for that specific game, said person can still nominate an overachieving nobody for a McDoggleFuck award.

Alternatively, one could propose a McDoggleFuck award could go to an underachiever/screwup. Methinks A.J. Hawk would have been the king of this award.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    That is a very lovely looking skirt.
    +1

Blog Entries
    Is that the Royal butthole?