Thread: San Francisco 49ers Week: That's The Focus

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    He's back!

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 12m12 minutes ago
    #Packers promote WR Jared @abbrecadabra from practice squad to 53-man roster. Released DT Bruce Gaston to make room.

Guion also on 53 man roster. Gaston the odd man out with Adams injury.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 21m21 minutes ago
    Abbrederis gets his chance after #Packers decide WR Davante Adams isn't ready to return. Abbrederis has been shining on the practice squad.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    He's back!

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 12m12 minutes ago
    #Packers promote WR Jared @abbrecadabra from practice squad to 53-man roster. Released DT Bruce Gaston to make room.

Guion also on 53 man roster. Gaston the odd man out with Adams injury.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 21m21 minutes ago
    Abbrederis gets his chance after #Packers decide WR Davante Adams isn't ready to return. Abbrederis has been shining on the practice squad.
    I suspect it also means they don't think Janis is ready to be #4.
    I wonder what happens when Adams gets healthy? Will they keep 6 healthy WRs? Janis looks like he could become a real force on coverage teams, big, strong, very fast and an enthusiastic ST'er..

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    I suspect it also means they don't think Janis is ready to be #4.
    I wonder what happens when Adams gets healthy? Will they keep 6 healthy WRs? Janis looks like he could become a real force on coverage teams, big, strong, very fast and an enthusiastic ST'er..
    Possible. But they also need some depth if for no other reason than ST now employs a starting WR (Monty).
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.