Thread: San Francisco 49ers Week: That's The Focus

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    No idea.

But you owe us an answer to your 1 streak will continue, 2 will fail tease in the Game Day thread from the Chiefs game.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    But you owe us an answer to your 1 streak will continue, 2 will fail tease in the Game Day thread from the Chiefs game.
    Well, there were so many hyped before the game, I suppose I could just pick and chose among the many story lines and be correct in my prediction.

But, honestly, I had in mind that the Chief's streak of mastery over the Packers would continue, and the winning streak at home along with Rodgers "interceptionless" streak at home would end. With Cobb not healthy, Adams hobbling and the tackles not playing all that well, I had a feeling we would see some bad bounces off receivers as Rodgers was hurried and receivers might not be exactly where expected. I thought that might be the difference in what I expected to be a close game.

Happily, I was very, very wrong!