Thread: The Special Teams

The Special Teams

This isn't Wautoma high school football Jared.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    Tank would have shut that stuff down. Lockdown.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

At that point what difference did it make? At least someone was trying to do something.

I can see that, but it contributed to costing us 2 points. I wonder what the coaches think.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

I can see that, but it contributed to costing us 2 points. I wonder what the coaches think.
    "It was not a plus play for us. You understand the idea, but we need to win the yardage battle every game."
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.