Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Week 8 Other Games

Jumbo Rat HOFer

Week 8 Other Games

Miami learning that playing Tenn and Hou and winning doesn't really make you a contender.

NE making them look bad.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Miami hasn't run a play on NE side of the field.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Miami gets 1 play on NE side of the field in the first half and it was the last play of the half.

-Tim Harmston

Dolphins come out in the 2nd half and slice down the field for a TD... If they'd done it once in the first half, this would be a game.

Dolphins ran a draw on 3rd and short and had five, maybe six blocking. They whiffed on 3 Pat lineman and took a loss. Its like the O line thought it was a screen.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Phins better get a TD on this drive... With Wake out, they can't count on stopping the Patriots offense.

Brady playing in easy mode. The dolphins secondary is terrible.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus

man is that disturbing, especially #24 with the oversized head.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Change your avatar, and I'll dump it.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    Change your avatar, and I'll dump it.
    what's wrong with my Avatar?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Nothing, I guess. That's the price.

Blog Entries
    Right now it's NE and the rest of the NFL; hopefully they are peaking to early. They are just destroying everybody. Best coach in the NFL; best or 2nd best QB in the NFL; best OC in the NFL.....and a good defense to boot
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

They also get to beat up on the AFC which is, frankly, just weak compared to the NFC. They have 3 of the top 9 teams. And, yeah, New England is still at the top.

Blog Entries
    in all fairness I'd much rather play Chicago, Detroit, and Minnesota twice as compared to the Jets, Miami, and Buffalo. But they seem very dominant. We're getting the job done but right now we look like we're at different levels.
    I still see us both in the SB; it'd be a great one and hopefully I'm right.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    in all fairness I'd much rather play Chicago, Detroit, and Minnesota twice as compared to the Jets, Miami, and Buffalo. But they seem very dominant. We're getting the job done but right now we look like we're at different levels.
    I still see us both in the SB; it'd be a great one and hopefully I'm right.
    At the beginning of the year, I would have agreed with you. But the Buffalo and Miami defenses have been big disappoints. I agree Packers and Patriots should be in the Super Bowl, and Patriots should be favored. If the Packers can go into the playoffs with Lacy, Cobb and Adams healthy though, it's very close.

Buffalo is a mess and the Jets have no offense. goofy looking new coach aside, Dolphins have a front seven and not much else. We'll see.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

in all fairness I'd much rather play Chicago, Detroit, and Minnesota twice as compared to the Jets, Miami, and Buffalo.
    Have to see how MN plays GB this year; I expect two very tough games, probably a loss.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    what's wrong with my Avatar?
    Is that Tiger's ex wife?
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Right now it's NE and the rest of the NFL; hopefully they are peaking to early. They are just destroying everybody. Best coach in the NFL; best or 2nd best QB in the NFL; best OC in the NFL.....and a good defense to boot
    They've also played:

-Steleers (won by 7 at home)
    -Bills
    -Jaguars
    -Romo & Dez-less Cowboys
    -Colts
    -Jets
    -Dolphins

The best AFC team they'll play is the old-man Manning led Broncos and they likely won't see another AFC playoff team again until maybe New York in Week 16. Must be nice to win the Super Bowl and be awarded with a cupcake schedule right after.

Quote Originally Posted by Striker View Post
    They've also played:

-Steleers (won by 7 at home)
    -Bills
    -Jaguars
    -Romo & Dez-less Cowboys
    -Colts
    -Jets
    -Dolphins

The best AFC team they'll play is the old-man Manning led Broncos and they likely won't see another AFC playoff team again until maybe New York in Week 16. Must be nice to win the Super Bowl and be awarded with a cupcake schedule right after.
    The only really good team they beat so far is the Steelers. The girls were without Romo and Dez. We'll see how Denver handles a decent offense Sunday night. They might have a struggle with the Jets in NJ later on. In week 10 they play @ the Gmen. Maybe they'll lose to them again?

The only other really good team in the AFC appears to be Cincy.