Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 4 Other Games

Week 4 Other Games

Steelers - Ravens

That classic Steeler connection of Mike Vick da Great to Darrius Heyward-Bey. Ah, the memories.

via Imgflip GIF Maker
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Tomlin pulls a classic MM, gets a 13 point lead in the he third and goes into " run out the clock mode

And now we're going to overtime

When did NFL coaches collectively lose their balls?

What the fuck just happened?

Was that a terrorist?

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    What the fuck just happened?

Was that a terrorist?
    What are you on about?

Will Hill's tackle?

Mostly I think Pittsburgh was afraid of Michael Vick passing. Which is why they put the ball in his hands on both fourth downs. Who needs Bell?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Fucking dumbass Steelers. Scobee barely misses two FG that drifted wide with the wind and they pass on a 49 yard attempt to win the game in overtime. Dumb.

What is laughable is they give Vick the ball on 4th and short instead of Bell. Both teams looked like losers IMO.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    What is more laughable is that I turned off the game and went to bed with two minutes left in the 4th quarter. LOL
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    What are you on about?

Will Hill's tackle?

Mostly I think Pittsburgh was afraid of Michael Vick passing. Which is why they put the ball in his hands on both fourth downs. Who needs Bell?
    It must have been a local thing. Right towards the end of regulation when the steelers needed a first down to end the game, some random asshole pops up on the screen like a weather guy. He starts laughing, then spinning around, then he multiplies.

After like 30 seconds or a minute there's like ten of the this asshole on the screen spinning and you can't even see what's going on behind him. Then the screen went black. When the picture came back, it was the steelers ball

It must have been a local thing. Right towards the end of regulation when the steelers needed a first down to end the game, some random asshole pops up on the screen like a weather guy. He starts laughing, then spinning around, then he multiplies.

After like 30 seconds or a minute there's like ten of the this asshole on the screen spinning and you can't even see what's going on behind him. Then the screen went black. When the picture came back, it was the steelers ball
    What were you drinking last night, Red?
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    What were you drinking last night, Red?
    More importantly, do you have any of it left over to share?

Nothing at all, that's why it freaked me out

Nothing at all, that's why it freaked me out

Looks like Colts have no Luck this week.

You know, with all those busty sex bombshells on those movie posters warning of the dangers of drugs, I'd have wanted even more of those drugs in the world.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Just saw Fletcher Cox tackle a Redskin by the hair....I love it, though it is a bit ironic.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    Just saw Fletcher Cox tackle a Redskin by the hair....I love it, though it is a bit ironic.
    Harris (Giants) has a whole lot of hair to tackle
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Take it to the House (interference)!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

K.C.'s Abdullah Oblongata burned by Cincy...

COLTS want the ball and they're gonna score!

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    COLTS want the ball and they're gonna score!
    I assume Hasselbeck got the start? I figure he's about as suprised, and happy about it as Vick was last year when they put him down on the line up card.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...