Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Packers vs. 49ers Game Day Thread

Official Packers vs. 49ers Game Day Thread

The bad:

Kaepernick has had probably his 2 best games of his career against the Packers.

Packers have lost 4 in a row vs the 49ers.

579!!!

The Good:

Packers are stronger and more athletic up the middle defensively than they were in 2012-2013 with Clay in the middle and Ha-Ha at Safety. Even with Burnett out, they're better off than they were with M.D. Jennings and Jerron McMillan at Safety.

Probably no team in football has lost more talent the last 2 years than the 49ers. Frank Gore, Michael Crabtree, Patrick Willis, Justin Smith, Aldon Smith, Mike Iupati all gone in just a couple of years. Vernon Davis will not play today.

The 49ers will try to run the ball to keep the ball away from the Packers offense. It won't be enough.

Green Bay 30
    Santa Clara 20

How would everyone feel about having Joe Philbin back as consultant for M3 and Clements before the playoffs?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ve-coordinator
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I'm surprised Joe has lasted this long. Every year the narrative seems to be that THIS is the year those improving Dolphins will make a run. Joe's gotten about three extra lives already, it seems.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

We get Buck and Aikman. West of the Mississippi getting Minnesota and Denver until you get to the left Coast. http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2015&wk=4

My thoughts on this match.
    1). After joe's post I'm watching this with the volume off.
    2) I'm sick of worrying about our defense falling apart in the second half and us losing a solid lead. Is it possible to have our defense stop people in the 4th quarter

It is.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    My thoughts on this match.
    1). After joe's post I'm watching this with the volume off.
    2) I'm sick of worrying about our defense falling apart in the second half and us losing a solid lead. Is it possible to have our defense stop people in the 4th quarter
    They shut out Seattle in the 4th quarter when it mattered.

We're doomed.

Red hasn't stepped up to the plate with the other game day thread, I don't know how we're all going to be motivated enough to post for a whole 4 quarters.

As Supreme Fuckdoggle Overlord as appointed by Upnorth, I hereby bestow this week's award to the first poster to comes up with a thread full of, um, well, titties in football uniforms (or to tell the truth, no uniforms) before kickoff!

I know I'm on shaky ground with this, but I think we'll all be thankful later
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Kickass Rat All-Pro CaptainKickass's Avatar
    Obligatory game day post.
    "Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    We're doomed.

Red hasn't stepped up to the plate with the other game day thread, I don't know how we're all going to be motivated enough to post for a whole 4 quarters.

As Supreme Fuckdoggle Overlord as appointed by Upnorth, I hereby bestow this week's award to the first poster to comes up with a thread full of, um, well, titties in football uniforms (or to tell the truth, no uniforms) before kickoff!

I know I'm on shaky ground with this, but I think we'll all be thankful later
    For Cripes' sake, where's Red? Damn, somebody get that boy some booze, now!

KYPack

reds sick, and pissed that last weeks thread only had 1 reply

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    reds sick, and pissed that last weeks thread only had 1 reply
    Online dating is not the panacea that it's made out to be.
    Grocery stores and abortion clinics are the hot spots to meet girls.

Green Bay Packers
    7 QB Brett Hundley
    17 WR Davante Adams
    39 CB Demetri Goodson
    42 S Morgan Burnett
    47 LB Jake Ryan
    65 G Lane Taylor
    75 T Bryan Bulaga

Starting lineup changes: #89 James Jones will start at wide receiver for #17 Davante Adams. #67 Don Barclay will start at right tackle for #75 Bryan Bulaga. #33 Micah Hyde will start at safety for #42 Morgan Burnett.

San Francisco 49ers
    18 WR DeAndrew White
    22 RB Mike Davis
    24 CB Shareece Wright
    60 C Brandon Thomas
    62 OL Ian Silberman
    64 NT Mike Purcell
    85 TE Vernon Davis
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I'd like to see Abbrederis get a catch today.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Packers will a solid victory to go perfect for the first quarter of the season. Packers 30-17.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Anyone got a link?

Am I the only cheap skate who won't give money to the satellite companies?

Quote Originally Posted by Packgator View Post
    I'd like to see Abbrederis get a catch today.
    Or at least play and not get hurt.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Anyone got a link?

Am I the only cheap skate who won't give money to the satellite companies?
    Madison is a GB market. We get every Packer game.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

I'm in bumble fuck middle of the mountains, rabbit ears don't work. And I'm cheap and I can't stand satellite tv. So I have to beg, borrow and steal.....

With a scruffy beard Joe Buck looks like an ageing member of a gay boy band.