Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Packers vs. 49ers Game Day Thread

nice white stripes

Quote Originally Posted by Packgator View Post
    Magic Erving Johnson? It's Erving "Magic" Johnson.
    Its Ervin, but you have a very good point anyway!
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT BASEBALL JOE

Whose coverage teams are these?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    You know they're desparate when they run that one out.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    The cognitive dissonance on that one really grinds me. He needs to be in a flannel and Carhartts, ferfuxsake.
    Happy to know there's at least a couple of others that thinks it's utterly ridiculous. 290lbs or not, if I saw a guy wearing a shoulder pad, a jersey and spandex in the bush, I'd point and laugh.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Just split 2.5 cords of oak, Hickory, Maple, and some elm in the last 2 weeks. All by hand, but not by choice. Wood splitter broke and didn't want to take the time to fix it or borrow another.

Kap coming back to earth

Hey, read option and two people were waiting for CK. I like that new wrinkle.

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Happy to know there's at least a couple of others that thinks it's utterly ridiculous. 290lbs or not, if I saw a guy wearing a shoulder pad, a jersey and spandex in the bush, I'd point and laugh.
    i'd shoot first cause with a guy dressed like that, its either him or my virgin asshole

Datone Jones on a stunt (he was giving himself up) still hit CK but a beat too late.

SF still in 2-score game. Need a stop.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Its Ervin, but you have a very good point anyway!
    It's Earvin. And now, back to football.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Datone Jones on a stunt (he was giving himself up) still hit CK but a beat too late.
    Keep pressure on and keep Kaperdink passing, he'll throw one he shouldn't or be way off target.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

You know a game must be going pretty good if we are going off topic about cutting wood and picking apart shitty commercials.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    It's Earvin. And now, back to football.
    Ear-vin? That just sounds wrong.

Well that was interesting. Kap slides, he never does that.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Perry with sack, Daniels with flush, it went wrong when Elliot had to he held to stop him getting there first.

Daniels forced sack