Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: More Banjo: Week5 vs. Rams

More Banjo: Week5 vs. Rams

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I love this kid. Ankle biter.

Damarious Randall ‏@RandallTime 25m25 minutes ago Green Bay, WI
    5-0 Back to the lab ...
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 18m18 minutes ago
    McCarthy: Excited to be 5-0. Good team win today. The defense was clearly the key to our victory. #STLvsGB

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 17m17 minutes ago
    McCarthy: Scrappy, lot of adversity, up & down, but it's great to have those wins. 5-0 feels good. #STLvsGB

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 2m2 minutes ago
    Rodgers on #Packers defense: They're playing great. It's been fun to watch the last two weeks. They exploded with the turnovers today.

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 17s17 seconds ago
    Rodgers: We've had so many games where we take care of the football, this was uncharacteristic of us. We've got some stuff to clean up.

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 2h2 hours ago
    Rodgers on interception-less streak at Lambeau Field: It was fun. Time to start a new one.
    Last edited by pbmax; 10-11-2015 at 06:02 PM.

norwalk ‏@norwalk33
    @TJLang70 how is the knee brother?

TJ Lang ‏@TJLang70 44m44 minutes ago
    I'll be alright
    Last edited by pbmax; 10-11-2015 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I'll be alright
    yeah, when?

Call me crazy, but I think the Packers have a chance in the Division.

Code:
    NORTH		W	L	T	PCT	PF	PA
    Packers		5	0	0	1.000	137	81
    Vikings		2	2	0	.500	80	73
    Chicago		2	3	0	.400	86	142
    Detroit		0	5	0	.000	83	138

On a personal note, the good news is I'm 5-0 in Game Day Threads. The bad news is that I sorta miss Wist.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    On a personal note, the good news is I'm 5-0 in Game Day Threads. The bad news is that I sorta miss Wist.
    That reminds me. Randall had 3 unassisted tackles today.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1 5h5 hours ago
    Rams had some intermittent problems with headsets which led to delay of games.

RADIO FREE CHEESE GATE

Randall Liu ‏@RLiuNFL 7h7 hours ago
    This is the 4th time in his career Aaron Rodgers has thrown 2 INTs in a home game. Packers have won the previous 3 #STLvsGB

STOP WORRYING ABOUT YOUR STATS AND THROW MORE INTO TRAFFIC!

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 7h7 hours ago
    And BJ Raji has a groin injury. His return is questionable, per #Packers.

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 8h8 hours ago
    #Packers team physician Dr. Pat McKenzie is looking at T.J. Lang's right knee on a table behind the bench.

I THOUGHT IT WAS HIS HEAD

Turnovers automatically reviewed. Saving challenge for this third-/fourth-down play. RT @JeffRichgels: Why did McCarthy not challenge?

Per #Packers, OLB Nick Perry has a shoulder injury. Return questionable. Played through painful shoulder last year, had offseason surgery.
    Last edited by pbmax; 10-11-2015 at 09:12 PM.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Packers need the bye week badly to help the troops heal up.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Rob Demovsky ‏@RobDemovsky 8h8 hours ago
    After going with Josh Walker, the Packers now have Don Barclay at right guard in place of T.J. Lang.

WALKER DID NOT LAST

Rob Demovsky ‏@RobDemovsky 7h7 hours ago
    #Packers announce Nick Perry (shoulder) and T.J. Lang (knee) are both out for the rest of the game.

Sebastian Valmont @CallHimCasanova
    @RobDemovsky do you think Mike should have challenged Rodgers last pick? Could have won I think

IT IS AUTOMATICALLY REVIEWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Pereira @MikePereira
    #ClayMatthews hit on #Foles, to me, is a penalty... Foles is defenseless in that situation. Should have been called #STLvsGB

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    After going with Josh Walker, the Packers now have Don Barclay at right guard in place of T.J. Lang.

WALKER DID NOT LAST

Rob Demovsky ‏@RobDemovsky 7h7 hours ago
    #Packers announce Nick Perry (shoulder) and T.J. Lang (knee) are both out for the rest of the game.

Sebastian Valmont @CallHimCasanova
    @RobDemovsky do you think Mike should have challenged Rodgers last pick? Could have won I think

IT IS AUTOMATICALLY REVIEWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Pereira @MikePereira
    #ClayMatthews hit on #Foles, to me, is a penalty... Foles is defenseless in that situation. Should have been called #STLvsGB
    What play was Pereira tweeting about?
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Aerodynamic Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    What play was Pereira tweeting about?
    https://vine.co/v/e003T2A6uZu

I mean, Clay blasted him pretty good. But it was only a split second late. Good no call, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Airin' Rodgers View Post
    https://vine.co/v/e003T2A6uZu

I mean, Clay blasted him pretty good. But it was only a split second late. Good no call, IMO.
    I don't think the hit was late. Led with his helmet though. I think he'll be fined.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I don't think the hit was late. Led with his helmet though. I think he'll be fined.
    Crown of helmet and defenseless player. He's getting a letter.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    norwalk ‏@norwalk33
    @TJLang70 how is the knee brother?

I'll be alright
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    yeah, when?
    In 20 years when he has them replaced.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Amazed this little tidbit didn't make it the news immediately.

The Packers played without Davante Adams on Sunday and they’ve been without Jordy Nelson all season, leaving Rodgers to say after the game that the team needs to “find somebody who can attack the outside.” Adams should return at some point in the not too distant future, which goes along with the team’s record to make it a bit easier for Packers who aren’t Rodgers to get some sleep.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...aying-so-well/

I had Demovsky replacing Walker with Barclay, but Silverstein says Walker was out there for almost the entire game.

Josh Walker replaced Lang for all but one series and appeared not to be overmatched.

"I thought I came out a little flat," Walker said. "But as the game wore on I definitely felt better. I'll have to watch the tape and see tomorrow."
    Here is more of the attack the outsides comment:

Asked about whether the offense needed somebody who could stretch the field, Rodgers said:

"I think we've got that guy, but he's been hurt the last couple weeks. The bye week will be nice to get some of those guys back, but Davante Adams, I think, is a Pro Bowl caliber player and without him and without Jordy (Nelson) we need to find some other ways to attack the outside stuff and still be effective inside.

"Their plan, I think, was to really key on Randall at times in the slot and then say that we'll make somebody else beat us. We were fortunate enough to have a couple big plays for scores, but we didn't sustain drives like we usually do."
    Even with this being the injury Notes article, there is virtually no details.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packe...331960901.html

Crown of helmet and defenseless player. He's getting a letter.
    That was our assessment as well, but more crown of the helmet than defenseless player, as he had just released the ball. Regardless I would have gladly traded 15 yards for the kind of psychological and physical impact that play had early in the game.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial