Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Peripatetic Rams Week

Per the JSO's McGinn assessment of the Rams, and this thread, the Rams are a scary team to have to play. I thought the KC game was going to be the tough one, but maybe it's this one.

My scrotum shrivels with every word I read.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    My scrotum shrivels with every word I read.
    You need this thread:

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...or-other)-here
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Nice read with pics and motion pictures about how Dom finally bested the read option of Kaepernick.

Involved a lot of Cover 0, which is great unless Tramon gets beat deep and surrenders a score in one on one coverage and 0 safety help. But against Kap, there was less concern.

http://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/how-dom...inst-the-49ers

Great example of Ha-Ha getting out of his gap and then recovering to the playside A gap.

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Why are we on CBS this week when we're playing another nfc team?

Not that I'm complaining, just weird

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post

I agree completely. What the hell has changed? There seem to be a changed set of rules, or maybe no rules. But I am not complaining if it means I get to see the Packers on TV despite living here in Detroit.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post

I noticed that as well. Apparently it's part of the new TV deal somehow, cross-flexing is what they call it.
    Go PACK

Look on the brightside: no Buck and Aikman.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    Word.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts. Not too shabby.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I am hopeful it will be on, but I also think this will be a very tough game. Man, that offensive line better be better protecting Aaron Rodgers this week.

My guess is that Adams and Burnett will be out again, and probably next week as well. Bulaga could be in if his knee hasn't swollen up too much and if he's knocked enough rust off.

Jake Ryan will be missed on ST again.

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts. Not too shabby.
    Dan Fouts is fantastic. Nobody better, IMO.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    Dan Fouts is fantastic. Nobody better, IMO.
    You got it CC.

Dan gives great football insights without the stupid hyped bullshit.

How in the F Buck and Aikman got to be the #1 team is beyond me.

First thing I thought too

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    You got it CC.

Joe of course used his father's great name to get into the business. He had a lot more media contacts when he was still shitting his diapers than everybody on this board put together.

But how they got to be the number one team, I dunno. Maybe, I think, insight and information is just not valued.

KYPack

You got it CC.

I remember a game Fouts did back on MNF. There was a play where a big blitz was picked up and the QB threw a crossing route pass that went for huge yards. Immediately after the play, he said he wanted to show the OL because they made the play. He had the film come up from the OL and showed how the RB picked up the blitzing LB and the OL handled the rush (there were some stunts) and everyone just did their job. He acknowledged the proper read by the QB and great run after the catch but said that the whole play was because of the pass protection and did 90% of his analysis from that. THAT was brilliant. Didn't do the whole Gruden over the top hype crap about a "brilliant QB" or "phenominal WR" who are "at the top of their game". He simply just analyzed.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 10m10 minutes ago
    McCarthy: So far so good with Bulaga. Translation: Sounds like he'll be starting Sunday. Doesn't sound good for Burnett and Adams. #Packers

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    I am hopeful it will be on, but I also think this will be a very tough game. Man, that offensive line better be better protecting Aaron Rodgers this week.

My guess is that Adams and Burnett will be out again, and probably next week as well. Bulaga could be in if his knee hasn't swollen up too much and if he's knocked enough rust off.

Jake Ryan will be missed on ST again.
    Unless you live in the one county in Michigan that is getting Browns-Ravens, you have a good shot.

http://506sports.com

Dan gives great football insights without the stupid hyped bullshit..
    Fouts called the Instant Replay game (Majkowski to Sharpe), and got the call right before anyone else.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Gosh I wonder why Oregon got Buffalo at Tennessee??

It's all about the QB....

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    I remember a game Fouts did back on MNF. There was a play where a big blitz was picked up and the QB threw a crossing route pass that went for huge yards. Immediately after the play, he said he wanted to show the OL because they made the play. He had the film come up from the OL and showed how the RB picked up the blitzing LB and the OL handled the rush (there were some stunts) and everyone just did their job. He acknowledged the proper read by the QB and great run after the catch but said that the whole play was because of the pass protection and did 90% of his analysis from that. THAT was brilliant. Didn't do the whole Gruden over the top hype crap about a "brilliant QB" or "phenominal WR" who are "at the top of their game". He simply just analyzed.

Great example, CheeseCraig.

Fouts analyzes, Gruden analizes.

KYPack