Thread: Peripatetic Rams Week

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Our tackles have struggled all season but I hope yesterday's performance by our interior linemen was just a bad day and not a sign of things to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Our tackles have struggled all season but I hope yesterday's performance by our interior linemen was just a bad day and not a sign of things to come.
    But we have this great offensive line, and it's coached by Campen. How could they possibly be playing poorly.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    But we have this great offensive line, and it's coached by Campen. How could they possibly be playing poorly.
    They're best Tackle is out with an injury. The other Tackle is trying to play through an injury. And sometimes good offensive lines have a bad day.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Yet, a week ago Barclay mostly shutout the guy who had 22 sacks in 2014. Sure, Rodgers sometimes covers up their failures, but a QB who likes to move around as much as Rodgers does to extend plays can make it difficult for tackles too, because they aren't sure where he is. I think we are fortunate to have Barclay as a backup, he isn't supposed to start. No one will confuse him for a pro bowl player, but I bet there are at least a couple teams that could be improved by having Barclay as one of their starters.

Bakhtiari is no Chad Clifton, and his holding calls are getting tiresome; but they have had worse than him out there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post

Bakhtiari is no Chad Clifton, and his holding calls are getting tiresome; but they have had worse than him out there too.
    One thing about Bak, he doesn't actually get called for holding that often when you consider he holds EVERY SINGLE PLAY. I give him props for that.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    One thing about Bak, he doesn't actually get called for holding that often when you consider he holds EVERY SINGLE PLAY. I give him props for that.
    Exactly. Analytics would tell us its the called hold RATE that is most important.

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.